Chapter 9

Author's P.o.v

   Jungkook woke up having a throbbing hemicrania, it was so agonizing that he wasn't able to see anything. Unexpectedly, he heard someone calling me. He turned around and saw Taehyung. Who was chained. His left hand was cuffed with the window. He got up and went to him. "Where are they Jungkook?" Taehyung interrogated worriedly.

   "Who-" he totally forgot about y/n and Mia. "Oh my god, when we were coming, I was too fast that I left them behind. They will probably be searching for room no 147" he said unforeseen.

   "I'll call y/n" Jungkook said and took his phone and called y/n, but she wasn't picking up his call. He tried calling her again, and thanks to god that she picked up the call.

"Jungkook we are stuck" she stammered.
"What? Where?" He questioned.
"In the elevator" she replied.
"Don't worry Y/n, I'll come and get you both, stay safe Y/n-" with that his phone was out of signal.

   "Fuck.. Hyung they are trapped in the elevator, we have to get out of here" he grunted, finding something to sever the handcuff.

   "Jungkook, here" Taehyung pointed to an battle axe, which was hanging near the aperture. These kidnappers have no sense of knowledge, how can they keep weapons in that place.

   Jungkook took the sewer and broke the handcuff in one shot. "Wow?" Taehyung said in Amazement. They quickly got up to get out of the room.

   The room was so dark, they were not able to see the door or other things, like a window, table. They turned on their torch in the phone and started to search for a door.

   "Jungkook, come here"

   "What is it?"

   "I guess, we should go up, with this ladder" Taehyung stated. The ladder was attached to the roof and there was a portal.

   "Ahh, I remember, they hurled me from there" Taehyung said in scepticism. "Then let's go up" Jungkook said and went near the ladder. As soon as Jungkook climbed the ladder, he opened the door. He closed his eyes immediately because of the bright light coming from outside the dark basement. They both somehow came out if the basement.

   "This looks like we are still in the Hotel" Taehyung surmised, looking at the exactly same bedroom from his. "Yeah" Jungkook replied granting.

   As they were about to get out, out of nowhere they heard someone coming, they both ran to hide somewhere before giving each other a shocked look. Jungkook hid behind a sectional and Taehyung behind the deep curtain of a window.

   "Kill them with their wives"

   "Yess boss"

   "It's been 10 years, we've been killing couples and nobody     found out, so we have to make merey, isn't it"

   "Yess boss, I'll go and order some food and beer for all of us"

   "Aye aye, stop it man, we are not going to celebrate it like normal people" The man, jungkook guessed is a boss maybe said.

   "Then how boss?"

   "This time we are going to kill 3 couples" he said and howled like a demon. "But boss you should've told before, so that we could have chosen the couple and track them"

   "No need of that code 6, code 9 is on his way" the boss said.
Jungkook wonder what code 6 and code 9 is. It could be their name. He was brought back from his thoughts when he heard the door bell, and there he came, a strong, tall, dark, fully built muscular man, who was holding a girl with him. The way she was struggling to get away from that man seems like she was brought here by force. Jungkook and Taehyung couldn't see her face.

   She was trying to get rid of him. "Hey you dumbass, let go of me you bastard" she fumed. This is familiar, jungkook thought. "Watch your mouth lady" he said and threw her, and she landed right in front of Jungkook.

   Jungkook's eyes landed on her and wtf? It was.....

--------------------------------
Next chapter will be updated tomorrow
Sorry for late update❤😶
Question of the day: How is quarantine going????
.
Share, like and follow pleasee❤