"You spoil me too much!" she laughs, before we say our goodbyes to one another.

Hanging up, I turn to a smiling Harry.

"Sorted, petal?" he asks, taking one hand off the driving wheel to wrap around my shoulders. Pulling me in close, he encourages me to lean on him, while he places a brief kiss on the top of my head. I can't deny that this feels just so lovely. Losing Harry felt like I lost a part of myself, and having him in my life only makes me feel as though I've gotten it back. The only thing that betrays me at times, is my own thoughts. It's so easy to be swept away by Harry, and yet I still feel quite torn.

"How much further are we?" I ask, while skipping through my playlist. Stopping at 'Anywhere' by Rita Ora.

"Have I ever mentioned that you have the perfect knack for choosing just the right song for the right moment?" he smiles, pulling me in closely again, kissing my cheek before he places both hands back on the wheel.

"Never," I laugh. "But I won't disagree with you."

"Bloodshot eyes looking mmmh sun, paradise delivered mhmm a vacation" he sings, whilst tapping the wheel, mumbling over the lyrics he doesn't know, while singing the lyrics that he does know with a unyielding sense of confidence.

Laughing at him, I scoff, shaking my head at his efforts.

"Wait... I know the chorus," he tells me, turning up the volume on the car stereo. "Over the hills and far away, a million miles from LA, just anywhere away with you. I know we've got to mhhmhmh. someplace where no one knows our name," he sings, while sharing his attention between looking at the road, and serenading me.

"Better," I laugh, bursting into a fit of giggles as we both dance to the post chorus, mumbling over what we believe are the lyrics.

I can't deny, his vocals are amazing, albeit his lyric retention ability is nothing to be envied. It's been some time since I've listened to him singing, and emotionally it feels like his voice alone can piece me back together again. When relationships come to a close, it's not easy to forget all of the ex partners isms. Like the way they're always singing, or tapping away at the table with cutlery, or anything they can get their hands on. Not to mention the looks exchanged when a special song comes on, or an inside joke that only the pair of you understand. It's nice to have that back again.

Well, for now...

"I can't believe we're finally back," I marvel at the beautiful architecture, stepping out onto the gravel with my heels

"I can't believe we're finally back," I marvel at the beautiful architecture, stepping out onto the gravel with my heels. "Definitely a bad shoe decision on my part."

Pressing his lips together, he raises his eyebrows with an idea, pointing his index finger in the air to keep me there, while he walks around the car to get to me. Within seconds, he grabs me by the backs of my thighs whilst supporting my back, and carries me, newlywed style, to the front door.