Five

Please continue to be the lovely people that you are, and remember to vote x

"Wild thing, you make my heart sing."

"Is it someone I know?" Celia continues to play the guessing game through the bathroom door

"Maybe," I answer smugly, my smile giving me away as I re enter my bedroom to find her sitting cross-legged on the foot of my bed.

I've decided against telling her that it's Harry who is dropping by later tonight, and it's killing her that she doesn't know. It's almost fun to see her in this panicked state, that is so unlike Celia.

"Please!" she begs. "I'm your greatest friend in the country. Surely that has to mean something!" She tries, though she doesn't know how stubborn I can be.

"Nice one," I scoff, "but you're probably my only friend in the country, so I'm not exactly spoiled for choice."

She seems to ignore my rather forthright insult, and her eyes gleam over with excitement. "It's our boss, isn't it? Who knew that Ivory would take the moral low road and start bumping uglies with the head of the company!"

"Celia," I warn, trying to eliminate that as a possibility.

Again she chooses to ignore my statement by going on, "Now personally I wouldn't go near that old kook, but I applaud your determination and unyielding practicality," she tells me, her English accent light and almost melodic. "And it also explains how you managed to get signed to IMG without even getting discovered per say."

"If you drop it for tonight, I promise I'll tell you tomorrow. I just don't want to jinx things this early on you know?"

The truth is, this all seems too good to be true. Both times I've seen him out, and felt something there. Not just excitement over who he is, but truly felt something. I'm convinced he felt it too.

She nods in understanding. "Alright, I'll make myself scarce for the night, so long as you tell me which mystery man inspired you to put on your séxy underwear," she winks in my direction, while I gape at her in mild shock.