~HR~ #9

Puppy Love

Sana's POV

"Sana-yah." I heard Momo's voice.

I looked at her and hummed in reply.

"Wanna come to Nayeon-unnie's place this Saturday? She planned on having a group study with the others since exams are coming shortly.", she said.

I glanced at Nayeon-unnie and she shrugged her shoulders.

"It's actually Y/n's idea and I thought it would be a good idea.", she confessed.

"So are you coming? Mina, Momo, and I are coming.", Jihyo added.

I smiled at her and replied, "I'll think about it."

Jihyo nodded in understanding. Then, Y/n moved towards our table.

"Hi, unnies~!", she exclaimed. We greeted her back.

Nayeon-unnie instantly pulled Y/n towards her and Y/n sat on her lap. Then, they started being lovey-dovey in front of us. Jihyo-unnie decided to break their loving moment.

"So, where's Jeongyeon-unnie? And the others?" She asked.

"Oh, Jeongyeon-unnie had something to do in the teacher's faculty. I think it's about the storage incident. As for the other three, they rushed back to the room since they had to finish their homework that they almost forgot." Y/n explained while Nayeon-unnie fed her some fries.

"Aigoo, those three. They shouldn't forget to do their assignments." Jihyo sighed.

"Actually, Tzuyu already finished hers. I finished it also." Y/n added this time she was feeding Nayeon-unnie.

"I figured you did." Jihyo smiled which Y/n returned.

"By the way, have you invited them to come for the group study, jagi?" She turned to Nayeon-unnie.

"Yup, they're all going except for Sana.", she said and pointed in my direction.

"Mwo? Wae, Sana-unnie?" Y/n pouted as she glanced at me.

"I had some other things to do. Maybe next time I'll go." I said just to cheer her up a bit.

"Okay then, unnie." She perked up. I chuckled.

"Wait, Y/n. You're coming to our group study?" Jihyo interrogated her.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "Well yeah since you're coming to our place this Saturday."

"What?! You two are living together?!" We all blurted except for the two surprised lovers.

"Wait. I thought Jeongyeon-unnie already told you, Jihyo-unnie."

While listening to their conversation, I was reminiscing between me and Y/n. Don't worry, Y/n and I were schoolmates back in elementary days.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang. Y/n gave Nayeon-unnie a quick kiss before getting off her lap.

"I better get going. See you this Saturday." She shortly said as she hurried to her classroom.

I looked at Nayeon-unnie and it looked like she was in a daze.

"Unnie, close your mouth before an insect gets inside your mouth," I said.

She glared at me and stuck her tongue out. I then copied her.

"C'mon, you two childish grown-ups.", Jihyo said.

We stood from our chairs and walked out of the lunchroom. While walking towards our classrooms, I was talking with Mina when I remembered that we were having Algebra.