Chapter 5

Shaunee

The school day went by pretty fast and i didn't have any more problems with that slut, but as soon as i got home my mother was told me that Damian found his mate but she was with the pack doctor so i rushed to the pack infirmary and before i opened the door i heard Alpha Zeus of a pack next to ours and my brother Damian arguing about Aspen. Wait she's alive?! Aspen is Rosa's sister and she's been missing for years! As soon as i heard he marked Lily and is still grasping onto is mate i was FUMING. I stormed into the room almost throwing the door off its hinges.

"HOW DARE YOU MARK LILY AND NOT TELL ME!!!!!! AND THE WORST PART OF ALL IS YOU'RE STILL HOLDING ONTO YOUR MATE!!!"

As soon as i said that a smile fell on aspens lips as she heard me. I think she passed out because of my ignorant selfish manwhore of a brother.

"You don't deserve to even look at her... wait no you don't deserve to be on the same territory as her. She's your mate fir christ sake!!!!!!! you should worship she ground she walks in you should protect from anything and everything.... but instead you call her a bitch. YOU put her here! you'd be damn lucky if she doesn't reject you! If you don't fix this and get rid of that slut Lily i swear to the Moon Goddess i will and i don't give a flying fuck if you're my brother i WILL make your life hell." i said the last part so calmly that i sounded like some psychopathic killer.
Just as i finished Aspen's Dad comes storming into the room and punches my brother causing him to fall on Aspen and knock him out. I high fived Jasper and he gave me a weird look.
"Shouldn't you i don't know yell at me or something for punched you're brother A.K.A the ALPHA?" he said.
"Nah i'm on you're side bruh" i said.
Jasper looked at me like i was on crack.
"That's Shaunee for ya" said Zeus. Zeus and i grew up together and ever chance my parents got they always took me to see him in hopes of us being mates.
I slightly punched Zeus on the arm and he laughed. Zeus is like my protector he's like the big protective brother i never had, i mean yeah Damian is my big bro but he hardly notices me he's too busy shoving his dick up the nearest person with boobs. Damian and i use to be close but then he started his whorish ways. I'll never let him hurt Aspen because she's special i know it. I don't know why she is so special but i just have this gut feeling and like my dad always says 'always trust your gut'.