Chapter 2

AN: thanks for the comments guys (: if anyone has and suggestions please comment them (: thanks.

Braydons POV~

Somehow i have a feeling that I'm going to meet my mate today. I hope that she loves kids and its kind and caring so she could make a great luna and mother.

I walk into school and then to my locker and i put my books and such in my locker. Just as i close my locker door shut the most amazing smell hits me, and when i say amazing i mean AMAZING. She smells like vanilla and watermelon (yes i know weird combination). I start to run off in the direction of the wonderful smell and i can smell her getting closer and closer. The next thing i know i feel Somone smack right into my chest.

"Mate!!!" My wolf yells.

I look down and see her looking at my abs and a small smirk comes to my lips when here beautiful green and blue eyes meet with mine.

"Done checking me out princess?" I say with a smirk still plastered of my face.

"I-i u-umm" she stuttered.

"She's so beautiful... I wander what she would look like na-" my wolf starts to say but i cut him off.

"Don't even finish that sentence... we just met her I'm sure she doesn't want to mate yet you horny wolf." I say.

"Cmon man!!! you know you were thinking it too!!!" My wolf says.

Okay maybe i was but whatever at least i wasn't imagining her.

An: Sorry this chapter is short!!! I promise i wont have many short chapters i try to make them longer and i try not to have too many authors notes. Thanks for reading guys (: i promise ill update in a couple days.