Chaper 4

Braydon's POV

"C'mon! please let me walk you to class" i say to my beautiful yet stubborn mate.

"I doubt you wanna be seen with me!" she yells and her words hurt me slightly.

"You're my mate and my future Luna please... i'd love to be seen with you" i say softly.

"You aren't going to give up are you?"

"Nope"

"Fine" yaass finally!

We starts making our way to our first period, English. As we walk i can see most she-wolfs glaring at my beautiful mate and i can sense her discomfort so i growl lowly to the she-wolfs to show their future luna respect. We finally get to class and i sit behind my beautiful mate. Normally i can easily concentrate on what Mr. Ryan is teaching us but i cant concentrate my wolf keeps going on and on and on about how beautiful Shaunee is and her wolf, Zoey.

"She is going to be a perfect luna! I'm so happy she'll be carrying our pups she'll be a great mother!"

"Shhh Stark I'm trying to focus here!"

"Sorry, its just she is so perfect!"

I focus back on Mr. Ryan as my wolf Stark shuts up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Class went by pretty quick. This morning i went to the office and had Shaunee's schedule changed because she is my mate so bow we both have the same classes and i can protect her all day. As we walk to our next class someone shoves her up against the wall.
"Listen here slut Braydon's MINE and I'M the future Luna of his pack NOT you, c'mon look at you! you're weak, and ugly you should be an OMEGA!"
The pack slut Nicole yells at my mate. Just as I'm about to rip her off my mate Shaunee flips them over and now she has Nicole by the throat against the wall.
"You listen here PUP I'M the future Luna, Braydon is MY mate not yours and my father is the Alpha of the Night Howler pack so therefor i am stronger than you and i do NOT tolerate being disrespected if anything YOU should be the OMEGA." my mate yells furiously at Nicole and by now we have a huge crowd around us from both the NightHowler pack and the Redmoon pack and both packs are growling.
"Because I DONT SPREAD MY LEGS FOR ANYTHING THAT HAS A HEARTBEAT AND A DICK! YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT ME MY MATE OR MY PACK AGAIN, UNDERSTOOD?!" She yells at Nicole. Nicole shows her neck to submit to Shaunee and eventually the crowd deteriorates.

"I'm so proud of you my little mate." i say as we walk into our class and her cheeks turn red.