“Seriously? Lou! Let the girl date! She’s gorgeous and she’ll find herself a nice guy!” Harry called towards the kitchen.

“Not going to happen!” Lou called back, as he walked back into the living room with a drink in his hand, “I don’t want my baby sister heartbroken. Ever. It sucks and she doesn’t deserve it.” He proclaimed, placing a sloppy kiss on my forehead.

“Awwe! That’s precious!” Liam and Harry exclaimed syncronized.

Zayn shook his head and laughed, Niall laughed as he got up to get himself a drink.

“I’m putting away my dishes then changing into my pjs, you guys need to figure out the sleeping situation!” I said, taking any dishes handed to me, getting ‘thank you’s as I did.

Heading up the stairs I turned towards my room, and opened my pajama drawer. Lou might just freak out on me if I go back downstairs in just a tank and shorts, I thought to myself as I pulled out my favorite hoodie and my blue polka dotted shorts. Quickly changing, I pulled my long light brown hair into a messy bun, and left to go brush my teeth. After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, since it was grimey looking, I walked out of the toilet and right into Niall.

“I’m sorry Niall. I didn’t see you there.” I laughed.

“It’s alright.” He said, not looking at me.

“Are you okay, Niall?” I said, trying to move around him so he’d look at me.

“I’m fine Lexie, I just need to go.” He said, moving around me and running down the stairs.

“That was weird.” I said to myself, heading to my room to get my pillow, a blanket, my ipod, and my stuffed animal I’ve always slept with since I was three. Yea, don’t laugh.

“What are you wearing!?” I turned around to see Lou standing in my doorway.

“Pajamas..” I replied looking down at my outfit.

“Those shorts need to go.” He said, they aren’t THAT short.

“Lou, seriously? Fingertip length, I’m good.”

“NO. Lex, there’s four hormonal guys downstairs, you’ll never make it out alive dressed like that! Put on some pants!” Lou exclaimed.

“I don’t have any PJ pants…” Louis smacked himself in the face, held up his forefinger telling me to hold on. He went into his old room, shuffled around looking for something. He came back into my room a minute later and handed me a pair of his sweatpants. They were more like pajama pants, there were blue and plaid and extremely soft.

“Now change, please.” He pleaded quietly.

“Okay, just wait. I don’t want to talk downstairs by myself.” I gave in and closed the door.

“Okay.” He said, victory ringing in his tone.

I changed into the sweatpants, and took off my hoodie and slipped on a tank top, and a cut off. I opened the door and found Louis sitting on the floor, back against the wall.

“Better?” I spun in a small circle, and saw the look on his face. “What?”

“Your shirt. No sleeves? really?”

“Lou it’s a cut-off, no sleeves.” I said, then paused. “Lou is anything wrong with Niall?”

“Uhm, not that I know of.” He said picking my stuff off the floor for me.

“I thought you said he was loud, fun, always laughing?” I said, picking up my stuffed bear and hugging him close.

“He is, I think he’s just homesick…” Lou started to think about it now. “Well, let’s head back downstairs.” He said walking towards the stairs. “We’ve got the sleeping situation figured out to, we’re all sleeping in the living room! You get the couch, and then Niall won the chair by thumb wrestling, and the rest of us are on the floor.” Lou smiled as he though of the plan.

“That sounds gre— oh wow.” I stalled on the last step as I looked at the four shirtless guys standing in my living room. “Hi guys…” I managed to get out after Zayn walked over and picked my jaw off the ground.

“Hey babes!” Zayn hugged me, yea that didn’t help the shock factor.

“Hi Zayn, I’m just gonna get the couch ready for me…” I managed to get out as Lou threw my stuff on the couch.

It’s going to be a long night.

--- Here's chapter 2; figured I'd post a few chapters to see how WattPad likes it. if you lovely people do... I'll post the rest :)