34 - #29 Part 2/3

Start from the beginning

“Ehh, running away?” Soma asked. “Nice, nice!” he commented with a smug look on his face. “Good job, Nakiri!”

“Don’t make fun of me!” Erina said.

“I’m not, but where’s the other half of the Nakiris and Kurokiba?” Soma asked.

“They already went home.” Hisako said.

“They totally bailed.” Soma said

“The bath’s ready, you must be chilled to the bone. Go warm yourself up.” Fumio-san said. Hisako and Erina then went upstairs.

“Oi, (Reader)-chan! Go dry yourself up! You’ll catch a cold.” Soma said then you smiled.

“Thanks, but my body’s strong!” you said then threw a dry towel at him. He caught it then walked towards you.

“What’s this?” he asked then touched the cut beside your lip.

“Ittai!” You groaned then he backed his hand away. “I was teasing Alice, then she threw her shoe at me.” you replied then laughed.

After you drank coffee you went to your room and hanged your wet clothes and changed into a thick jacket and pajamas.

‘I’m kind of dizzy, maybe I should sleep.’

You wrote ‘Do not disturb’ on a piece of paper and pasted it on your door. Then went to sleep.

The Polar Star members were all gathered up by Fumio-san except for (Reader) who already knew the circumstances.

“Ehh hide Nakiri-san here?!” Yuki exclaimed

“And here at Polar Star Dormitory?” Aoki seconded. “She’s a rich Nakiri girl!”

Mhm...” Shun agreed.

“Won’t it cause problems if we let someone that important stay here?” Marui asked with his arms crossed.

“Isn’t it better for us to stay out of this?” Shoji asked.

“Are we gonna get treated like kidnappers?!” Yuki exclaimed.

“Why’d she run away from home in the first place?” Shun asked.

“Maybe something happened at home.” Ryoko replied.

“I suppose I must explain.” Hisako said looking at the floor. “I ask that none of you leave this room. I want you to know what happened to Erina-sama in the past.” Hisako added then after she finished talking Erina came out of the bath.

“Um, thank you for the bath. I’m grateful.” Erina said bowing her head when she looked up, she noticed the Polar Star members crying and sympathizing her.

“Nakiri-san!” The Polar Star members said in unison.

“I hate that Azami guy! What an asshole!” Aoki said while blowing his nose.

“Parents shouldn’t do something like that to their kids, damn it!” Shoji added while crying.

“You can stay here as long as you want, Erina-cchi!” Yuki said as her snot falls together with her tears.

Erina pointed at herself; surprised. “Erina-cchi?!”

“Nakiri-kun have you eaten yet?” Isshiki asked wearing his usual smile.