Chapter 2: Kim TaeYeon

Start from the beginning

"I already washed them. Thank you for the food." The brunette said in an abnormal calmly way. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow but gave her a nod anyways.

"Okay then, sit." Taeyeon gently pat the space beside her.

"Sit?"

"Yes. Come here. I won't bite." The blonde joked.

"Didn't your friend had a sex here? That's kinda gross you know?" Tiffany scrunched her face in disgust.

"Don't worry, miss. I already clean it. Wouldn't want my things flying out this unit." Yuri laughed from behind.

Tiffany jumped in her place as she held her chest in surprise. Taeyeon saw this so she immediately scolded her playful friend.

"Yah! Stop scaring her. And didn't you said you're going out? The door is right on your back, Ms. Kwon. Turn your heels and walk your way out. Shoo!" Taeyeon said while laughing teasingly.

"You just want to have this beautiful lady on your own. What a terrible best friend." Yuri shook her head with a face of disappointment when Taeyeon threw a pillow on your head. The tan laughed mockingly to the blonde as she ran away from them.

Shaking her head, Taeyeon turn back her attention to Tiffany.

"Ms. Hwang, come and sit." Taeyeon smiled at the brunette then sat back down.

"Are you sure it's clean?" Tiffany hesitated.

"100% sure."

Hearing the response, Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon.

"So, you are Kim Taeyeon?" She started.

"I am." The blonde calmly replied.

"As in the Kim Taeyeon? The legend Kim Taeyeon? The iconic Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked in disbelief. She still can't believe that she's in front of Taeyeon.

"I didn't know that some people think of me like that, but yeah. Indeed, I am." Taeyeon chuckled.

"What do you mean you didn't know? You are so popular back then!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Back then." Taeyeon emphasize while smiling gently.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon's eyes. There's something in her eyes that is telling her how sad and happy she is at the same time.

"You must be thinking how you wasted your talent over your own likes, don't you?" Tiffany asked without a second thought and finally covered her mouth after she blurted it out.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Tiffany bit her lower lip in embarrassment.

"It's okay. Tell me what the world think when I left the industry." Taeyeon still spoke calmly.

Tiffany hesitated to comply to the blonde's request but seeing Taeyeon's eyes assured her that it's fine and everything's gonna be alright. And that, the blonde is just merely asking her a safe question to answer.

"Of course everyone is shook. A legend like you? Disappeared just like that without a word? That's insane. Your fans are so sad from your retreat. They are asking why. But no one stepped out to tell them what really happened. And I'm sure, up until now, they are still asking why. Because a legend like you is really hard to forget. You're a gem Kim Taeyeon. Your voice is a gem." Tiffany spoke her thoughts. She took a deep breath after speaking while observing Taeyeon's face. And to her surprise, there's not even a single trace of a reaction. She still has this calm face staring and listening to her. Seriously, Taeyeon is really something.

"I am your fan, honestly." Tiffany confessed. And to her surprise again, Taeyeon smiled at her.

"Really? But you did nothing but to stalk me everyday in my life." Taeyeon pouted cutely. Ack! Don't pout like that! Geez! Those lips!