Chapter 17: Jealous Hwang

Hyoyeon as a woman of her word, she arrived at Taeyeon's house to catch up with her cousin. Taeyeon couldn't be more happier than that.

The blonde is cooking when Yoona and Seohyun arrived together. The two young ladies run to hug Taeyeon tightly. Hyoyeon who's sitting at the stool on the kitchen counter witnessed it and felt her heart flutter.

"Didn't know you have kids, Taengoo." Hyoyeon joked. The three women turn their heels to face her. By then, Yoona and Seohyun just realized that Hyoyeon is there.

"Now you know." Taeyeon replied to the joke.

"By the way, ladies. This is Hyoyeon, my cousin." Yoona and Seohyun both glance at each other before letting Taeyeon go, they bowed to the guest politely.

"These are my donsaengs, Hyo. My pride. Yoona and Seohyun." Taeyeon announced. The said ladies felt moved by the way Taeyeon introduced them.

"I see. It's nice to meet you, ladies. I'm thankful you kept my cousin company when I wasn't able to do it. When our family wasn't able to do it."

"Taeyeon unnie kept us company. Not the other way around." Yoona politely replied.

"Yeah. And you did too. So it's the same." Taeyeon said. She turn around to continue slicing the meat.

"Let me help you, unnie." Yoona came closer to her unnie to see what she can do to help.

"I'll help you too, unnie." Seohyun announced who is now washing her hands on the sink.

Taeyeon tried to reject the both of them but in the end, the two young women took over her. Yoona is slicing the meat while Seohyun is preparing the utensils and the other ingredients.

"Unnie, how does pasta sound to you?" Yoona ask a random question to Taeyeon.

"Sounds good to me. How about you, Hyo?" Taeyeon asked.

"That'll be great." She replied.

"I'll prepare the pasta." Seohyun announced. And Yoona just gave her a thumbs up.

"I feel bad." Hyoyeon commented out of nowhere.

"Why is that?" The blonde asked.

"The young ones are cooking for us."

"I know right? They wouldn't even let us come near them." Taeyeon watch as the two ladies prepare their dinner flawlessly.

Although they are younger to her, she couldn't help but to think that Yoona have this mother like aura. The blonde could really tell that Yoona can be a great mom to her kids. While Seohyun is that mom who controls her kids in moderation. Like, she'll be a good mom in terms of teaching them the rightful manner. Well, she's a lawyer for a reason. And that's because of her always fair judgement and her sensibility that notices every single little things. Leaving Taeyeon no choice but to tell her everything honestly.

"Wine?" Taeyeon poured a fancy red wine on her glass. Hyoyeon felt her mouth watering for that fancy looking wine so she nod her head yes.

"I didn't mean to ask you this, but, do you happen to have a new lover or something?" Hyoyeon ask Taeyeon before elegantly taking a sip on her glass of fine wine.

Taeyeon was taken aback by the sudden question. She almost choke after hearing that. Yoona and Seohyun both giggled. They cleared their throats meaningfully. And Hyoyeon is smart enough to catch that.

"So, who is she?" She smirk. Roasting her cousin is her cup of tea way back their younger years. And now that they're older, she don't see anything wrong to do it again.