Chapter 5: Pornstar Martini

Tiffany is still in daze of what just happened. She sat still, staring at the papers that contains of documents and evidences that she is now the CEO of the company she once dream to have. And now, she is not just the CEO. But also the owner of the Company.

"Ms. Kim, that was a great show to watch. I would love to congratulate you on your victory." Mr. Lee, a former shareholder offered his hand to Taeyeon.

"I always make sure to do my best. Thank you, Mr. Lee. I'm grateful that you sell your shares to me." Taeyeon took his hand for a hand shake as she smiled thankfully to the man.

"I know that it's in good hands now. I am sure that you will take care of this company that I worked hard for." He patted her shoulder like a senior-junior interaction.

"I am sure to help Ms. Tiffany here to take care of this company." Taeyeon held Tiffany's shoulder that seems to awake the still in daze lady.

"Of course! I've seen Tiffany work hard for this company too. I just can't do anything before 'cause I'm merely just an employee like her, a smaller employee than her even." Mr. Lee apologize to Tiffany for not doing anything before.

"It's fine, I know your situation." Tiffany replied as she patted Taeyeon's hand on her shoulder and stood up beside her.

"Before I forgot, I would like to congratulate you, Ms. Hwang." Just like he did to Taeyeon, he also offered his hand to Tiffany. Which wasn't declined as Tiffany shook his hand with a wide smile on her face. She thanked him with a bow.

"Oh no, Ms. Hwang. You don't need to bow at me. Instead," Mr. Lee bowed at her. He was so grateful to be able to sell his shares in good hands. He said his goodbye and for the last time, he walked his way out of the company he dedicated his life for.

"Ms. Kim, Ms. Hwang, we would like to congratulate you both." The remaining shareholders bowed at them before going out the room. And when the last person came out, Secretary Choi turned to Taeyeon with a huge smile on his face.

"Congratulations, Taeyeon noona!" He shouted excitedly.

"Yah! How many times should I tell you to stop doing that?" Taeyeon said in an annoyed manner as she poke her ears as if to block his voice.

"Mian." He cutely apologize with a piece sign on his face.

"Taeyeon unnie, congratulations." Atty. Seo said in a very calm and polite manner.

"Aigoo my Seo baby. You've worked hard today. Thank you." Taeyeon patted her head to acknowledge her.

"Yah! Why you always only favor her? I work hard too!" Secretary Choi complained.

"Thank you for your work hard too." Taeyeon patted his shoulder before turning to Tiffany who's watching them with a smile on her face. She didn't know that Taeyeon is close to these two people. And who would've thought that the tough and scary Taeyeon can be this sweet and caring to her Attorney that is serious and conservative in front of everyone, but a lovely donsaeng to Taeyeon. Tiffany would never thought that Mr. Choi is hyper and friendly. He portray a genius and hard working profile.

"You're always welcome, Taeyeon noona." He said happily.

"Now, stop calling me by my name. We wouldn't want anyone to find out." Taeyeon stated as she held her pouch, getting ready to go home.

"Uhm... Taeyeon noona, aren't we going to celebrate this victory?" Secretary Choi asked with his pleading puppy eyes.

"What did I said?" Taeyeon look at him dangerously calm.

"Ah yeah, sorry." He cleared his throat and asked again, "Ms. Kim, aren't we going to celebrate this victory?" Although he still have that smile on his face, he now felt kinda awkward of Taeyeon's dominating presence.