Encounter with The Sinnoh Champion

A/N: Hey guys, another chapter. I felt like there was not enough detail in the last chapter. Also I will include a list of his Pokemon below

Pikachu

Sceptile (Did not betray)

Charizard (Did not betray)

Garchomp(Former Gible)(Did not betray)

Greninja(Returned after clearing the Zygrade roots in Kalos alonside Zygarde)

Infernape(Did not betray)

Lucario (Shiny, White Lucario)

Gardevoir (Shiny)

There will be 6 more Pokemon(Legendary), but it will not be revealed yet.

"Speech"

'Thought'

'Aura Speech'

Disclaimer: I don't own anything 

Cynthia P.O.V.

"Ummmm who are you?" I asked polietly.

"Who I am does not matter" The stranger said.

This was really awkward for me so I just stood there. 'What's that blue light coming from under his hood?' I thought. Under the mans hood were two faint sky blue lights were his eyes should be. 'There so enchanting'. After a few tense minutes the lights went away.

"Well Champion, I have something to show you."

'What?' I thought

The stranger reached for his hood and pulled it down. What she saw shocked Cynthia. The man was very 'Gorgeous'. The man in question looked to be about 6 foot 7 inches, was very tanned, and had his unruly black hair with a few blue streaks in it pulled back into a pony tail. His eyes were an auburn brown that held lots pain and loss, but still had that twinkle of mischief and love for something. Overall this man was very good looking. He had the face of an Adonis. 'Ahhhhggg stop thinking like that Cynthia'. Cynthia didn't notice that she had been in deep thought for 5 minutes now.

*Snap*

*Snap*

"Whaa?"

"You spaced out on me Champion Shirona. So do you know who I am?" Asked the man.

Normal P.O.V.

"Umm... Am I supposed to?" Asked Cynthia while blushing lightly

"I'm surprised you don't recognize a fellow Champion" Ash said

"You're a Champion?!". "From which region?" Cynthia yelled confusedly.

"Kanto" Ash said coolly, which now genuinely confused Cynthia because as far a she knew, Kanto didn't have a Champion.

"But Kanto doesn't have a Champion" questioned Cynthia. Was this guy just messing with her head? In response Ash pulled a hand out of his cloak and showed it to Cynthia. This surprised Cynthia yet again, and she was never really surprised. On his hand was a magnificent ring, one that almost mirrored the one Cynthia had on. Said ring was silver and had a big ruby in the center surrounded by a smaller Emerald, Opal, Pearl, Sapphire, and Diamond. Cynthia's ring was the same as Ash's except the Ruby and Diamond were switched. Ruby was Kanto. Emerald was Hoenn. Pearl was Johto. Diamond was Sinnoh. Sapphire was Unova. Opal was Kalos. Together they were the Champions Association. The Elite Four had a ring that had four equal sized gems on it, one that represented their types in a region. Cynthia's Elite Four each had a ring with a Light Green, Brown, Red, and Pink gems on it with each respective gem having an insignia of the type on it. Ash' Elite Four had a Pink, Purple, Maroon, and Black gems on it also with their respective insignias.