Part 5- Nine-Tailed Returns

Sasuke's POV

Once we made it to the village of Stone, Akira told us more about the Poan Clan at his house, were his wife and kids were. His house was pretty nice, clean, alittle loud with the kids running around but whatever. It made me a little upset because it reminded me of my parents....and clan....

We all were in talking about the poem clan, when we heard a huge bang. Me and Naruto got up
Fast and ran out the door towards where the bang was, followed by Akira. When we got over to the loud sound we saw a the three same guys from before. I'm pretty sure there the poem clan. I heard someone say that the poem clan was back to hurt them. I'm pretty sure Naruto heard him to cause he seemed to angry about it. He then ran at them. "Stupid Naruto." I thought. I went in after him so that he wouldn't be alone. I could sense a strong amount of chakra coming from Naruto. I got a little worried because of the tailed creature inside him.

"Hey, What did you think your doing to this village!?" I heard Naruto yell angrily.

Hahaha ,what are you gonna do about little kid!" One of the poem clans members yelled back.

I took out a one of my knifes and throw it at the person that yelled and he throw it back causes it to skin my cheek. Naruto looked worried and then his eyes started to turn red in angry. "Oh no" I think to myself.

"Hey Naruto clam down!!" I yell at him

Naruto growled and red chakra started to form around him.

"Shit" I mumbled out loud.

"Its an Jinchūriki." One of them said.

"What did you do with that merchant!?" I asked yelling at him.

"Oh don't worry We didn't kill them, Wejust have them somewhere for now" he saids.

I look back at naruto as he chargers towards them. He knocked them back alittle with a small blast. "Shoot what am I supposed to do!? I don't know how to change him back!? Fuck!" I said outloud. I stayed to the side so that naruto wouldnt hurt me with his powerful chargers.

———————————————————————————

Naruto POV

We heard a bang inside outside of the village so we ran to it. Once we got there I heard someone yell something about them being the poem clan, which pissed me off fast because they stool the people we were trying to protect. I saw Sasuke throw a knife at them and he throw it right back slicing the side of sasuke's cheek. I growled outloud Because that idiot hurt my friend! I could feel my body boil up abit and the red Chakra surrounding me. I heard Sasuke say something before I started to growl but it got blocked out by on of the guys. He said something that pissed me off more which activates the red chakra more, I tried to stop it but couldn't, it took over and I charged at the guys. Sasuke stayed away from me, which I'm glad he did or he could get hurt by my blasts. I shoot out a small blast which knocked them out a bit. One of the guys grabbed a random little girl and put a knife up to the kids throat. I stopped and noted Sasuke to get the kid, just in case I hurt her. Sasuke sped his way there and knocked the knife out of his hand, the guy throw the kid to another guy and started fight Sasuke. They had about the same speed so It was up to me to get the kid. I rushed over very angry that they would use alittle girl for their dirty doing. I tried not to hit any blasts but just using my shadow clones, which were normal and not formed with red chakra.

"Why are you doing This to this village?!" I yell

"We are gonna destroy it!" One of them yell.

Another one yelled "and all the stupid people in it?!"

"What did they do to you!?" I growl back.

" They pushed our clan out of their village, like we were nothing so this is REVENGE!" He said dabbing the little girl in the arm and leg.

"That's it, YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT!" I growl and I started to grow more angry by the minute . I then charge at him as soon as my clones get the girl away and to Akira, which he showed them to the healers. I hit him hard enough to knock him out and then I had another one jump on my back and pin me to the ground, he tried stabbing me in the back but his skin started to burn because of my or the nine tails chakra. After that I was in my mind taking to Kurama. (The nine tailed beast)

———————————————————————————
Something cute is gonna happen in the next chapter!! Hehe and you all have to wait for it 😉