Part 3- "whatever, your not my father!"

Sorry about how many parts there are. I managed to publish two right away and I have been kinda busy, thank you to the few that have been reading!!

Naruto's POV

I think I fell Asleep because I woke up to it being morning. Sasuke was still sound asleep, snoring. I thought his snoring was cute and also Meant he was alive and ok. I was relieved, I was about to get up when I realized were I was. "IM IN SASUKE'S LAP?!" I yelled in my mind. "Oh no" I said out loud. I forgot about the merchants! Shoot that's not good, I thought and got mad at myself for. Sasuke started to move and kinda wake up. I started blushing like crazy, I knew this because my face started to heat up a lot. I tried to get up but Sasuke put his arms around me, pulling my closer to him.

"S-Sasuke?" I asked

Mm...I heard Sasuke mutter something. I couldn't figure what it was and I thought he was sleep talking.

"Naruto?" He asked waking up. He looked around confused.

Sasuke POV

All I remember was jumping off of something to catch naruto from a fall. I think I hit my head or something cause I felt a pain then everything went black. I heard yelling of some sort well I was out but I couldn't see or figure out where it was coming from, it sounded like Naruto though. I move my arms around something and hug it. I don't know
Why I hugged whatever was infrount of me but it felt warm and comforting. I started to wake up and open my eyes just alittle so I could see something infrount of me. I felt a pain in my head and saw a person with yellow hair. "Naruto?" I asked.

"Ugh my head." I let go of naruto and grabbed my head in pain.

"Hey hey clam down." Naruto said worried

I opened my eyes fully and realized that Naruto was in my lap and really close to me. I pretty sure I was blushing hardcore because Naruto asked if I had a fever because of how red I was. I simply said no and that I was just hot. Ok he said still sounding alittle worried.

What happened? I thought worried and looking around to spot nothing but trees and the mountain from last night.

"Naruto what happened?" I managed to mumble from the groans I was making from the pain of my head.

"Umm...w-well you see I got pushed off the mountain and you jumped off to save me which, WAS A STUPID IDEA! Sasuke you could have been badly injured! I'm surprised you were able to even land the fall before getting knocked out." Naruto Shooted at me

"I'm sorry...n-now can you please get off my lap..?" I asked stuttering.

He tightened his grip on my shirt and mumbled I could have loss you....

I heard what he said but I don't think he knew because he let go and got up quickly. "I-I umm...might have forgotten about the merchants!" He said very worried.

You WHAT?? I yelled

No ones POV

"Are you stupid!?" Shooted Sasuke

"No just umm forgetful?" Said Naruto sarcastically

"Ya ya let's go now!" I said a bit angry at him.

Sasuke then got up and tried to walk but couldn't
"Ow! Shit!" Sasuke said

"Hey hey! Sit back down," Naruto said worried. "you can't go anywhere!"

"But our mission!" Sasuke shooted

" I will go check, you stay here and wait for me to come back, alright?" Naruto said in a firm voice.

"Fine..." Sasuke said in a annoyed tone.

"Thanks, Be right back!" Naruto said running up the mountain.

Narutos POV

I don't wanna leave him alone but I also don't wanna bring him to danger, plus if he can't walk he might slow me down. I thought. I went over to we're the merchants were last and of course they were gone. I decided to go back to we're that hut was and found one of the guys laying on the ground sleeping. I snuck over and tied him up. He didn't wake up which means he's probably a heavy sleeper which makes my job easier! I thought. I then carried the guy back to Sasuke but he wasn't were I left him. Instead he was tying to climb the mountain. I went down and put down the guy I found on a tree and tied him to it. After I finished that I went to Sasuke and grabbed him. I carried him bride style to we're he was before I left.

Sasuke POV

Once Naruto left I decided to get up, I tried my best to walk and almost fell. I hated the fact that naruto bossed me to stay there. I only said yes cause I knew I wouldn't even able to go up the mountain. I was able to walk towards the mountain and tried climbing it. I almost fell because I saw naruto jump down out of no where. He looked real pissed and me. Welp now I'm in trouble. I thought to myself. He grabbed me and carried me bride style which I blushes alittle about. He put me back where I was before he left and started to yell at me like he was my dad.

" I told you to stay there!" Naruto shooted. "You could have been hurt or someone could have seen you and kidnapped you!"

"Whatever, your not my father!" I said annoyed like crazy.

Who's that? I questioned the guy tied to the tree beside me. Naruto answered with a " I don't know, he was just lying on the ground in the hut?"

"Oh, ok?" I said still kinda confused.

"I think he's part of the people that kidnapped me?" Naruto Explained. "So we can ask him about the Merchant and the people who took them."

"You didn't find them?!" I Shooted

"N-no." Naruto said nervously. "I-I'm sorry!!"

"Whatever, we better find them and quickly, because we don't know what the guys are gonna do to them." I explained.