"Her poor excuse of a brother has been abusing her for a while, I think we need to teach him a little lesson about beating on women,"

Grizzly knew exactly what I meant when I said lesson.

He walked over to Noose and Bow to inform them about what's going on.

I walk into the living room where he was in the chair drinking with Grizzly and the crew right behind me.

"Ah, here's the little coward who is coward enough to put his hands on women."
He turns to look at us, fear evident in his eyes.
"Wh-why are...you back? You have her, there's no need for you to be here," he grunts in pain.

"We're just here to relay an important message, Lakay is hereby a member of the Red Devils she is My property. My old lady. If you don't know, I'll let you know now that I'm not someone you want to fuck around with. If you even think about stepping foot anywhere near her, you will be put to rest 12 ft under. Do I make myself clear?" I say curtly.

"Why do you even want her fat ass? She's nothing but bad luck, you'll get tired of her eventually and when you do make sure to bring her back, I'll be happy to pimp her out." He said with a bloody grin.

With that, I was tired of hearing his lousy ass.

"Make sure to leave no evidence that we were ever here, if he were to run to the police they wouldn't believe him," I said cooly as I walked out towards my bike.

*Grizzly POV*

Seeing this rat talk about his sister in that manner was utterly disgusting. I have children of my own and I couldn't bare seeing my children like that if I were to pass away.

"Alright boys you know the drill, let's show him how business gets handled."

********Skip 30 minutes***********

We did quite a number on him, he was unrecognizable by the time we were done with him.

*Lakay's POV*

It took us 45 minutes to get back to the clubhouse.

As we walked in the sugarbutt's were giving me dirty looks like I chose to be here.

"Don't mind them they're jealous because you got Ginger's attention without opening your legs," Mac says probably reading my facial expression.

"Come on I'm going to take you to the restaurant that's attached to the clubhouse. You'll love it I promise."

He grabbed my hand and led me through a long hallway that had pictures of the club members on the wall. They all looked happy except one strange-looking man, I had to stop and ask Mac who it was, and was all he said was, " he hasn't been seen in 5 years." Which left me curious.

Who is that man and why did he look so familiar?

Soon we walked into a rustic-looking restaurant. It was beautiful, it looked like a log cabin on the inside.

"Hey Mac, how ye doing lad?"
A tall man with a beer belly asked, he gave me Santa Claus vibes he looks like a fun person to be around.

"I'm doing great Lechlan, meet Lakay she's Ginger's, old lady."

Old lady? I'm not old what the hell.

"I would've never thought that the day would have come, how are ye lass?"

"I'm doing fine, how are you?" I answered quietly.

"Oh, she's a shy one I take it," Lechlan says while chuckling. "I won't bite ye unless ye want me to." I guess he's joking but I'm not too sure.