hi im back but not for this

Hello guys, author notes suck honestly

I'm back, but bad news

I'm losing motivation completely for this story

I'm sorry, I also hate promoting my other works here but this is the only way I can help support them in a way?

I'm not going to be writing this story for awhile, I mean it sucks, to be honest it'll just be better off if I just remade this whole story sometime in the future for you guys but if you enjoy my stories I write then please continue

I'm writing another fanfic that's not an x reader and not an original. I don't know if you watched I-Land but that's the fanfic.

My friend told me to write it and I was going to make it an x reader but my friend wanted me to try it with using myself as the main character instead which I am. I'm going to try that, will it get views? Who knows. This is out if my comfort zone so I'm going to try my best.

I'll show you the cover of it, which is honestly very simple

The story is about a girl who somehow breaks into the building for I-Land and is hiding there hoping to not get caught and not go to prison since she didn't know it was a building for that reason

The story is about a girl who somehow breaks into the building for I-Land and is hiding there hoping to not get caught and not go to prison since she didn't know it was a building for that reason. She thought it was an abandoned building with ghosts haunting it which is why she explored it, only to the boys finding her and helping her stay a secret from the producers.

Please give it a shot 🥺 I'm trying my best to make it good??? I'm just trying it. Thank you. (Honestly idk if there'll be any romance because I'm using myself as the main character but it's up to the readers not me)

Thank you mwah I love you guys