09

Felix dragged me away so the principal wouldn't catch me, I don't know why he was doing this but he was. "I'm supposed to hate you."

He looked down at me sighing. He put me on the ground in the janitor's closet. "I'm taking you home so, change into my clothes and I'll put yours on."

"What?"

He groaned pulling off his clothes. "Just hurry, we don't have time!"

I blinked nodding as I turned away from him taking off my clothes. I handed him my uniform as he handed me his.

We quickly changed into each other's uniforms. He grabbed a hat from the shelf hiding all my hair as he found a wig. "Why is this here?" He questioned before putting it on.

He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers as he led us to the student parking lot. He grabbing our bags without anyone catching us. Once we made it to his car, he helped me inside. "Where do you live?"

————

Once we arrived at my place, Jin was sitting on the couch watching a show who's more beautiful. "Bitch if I was there, I would be more beautiful than both of you two combined." He snapped at the tv.

I blinked leading Felix through the back way to the stairs to reach my bedroom. Through the kitchen. I grabbed a lot of food while I was at it. Felix rolled his eyes helping me get food.

Once we got to the destination, we crashed onto the bed. "Hey I have a question, back when we first started cleaning."

I stared at him confused onto what he's getting at. "How did your mom die?"

I looked down fiddling with my fingers. "She died when I first arrived to this new school. I lived in Melbourne with her but when she passed, I was sent to Sydney to live with my dad. She always thought keeping skirts short would make me win guys...so I had my dad get the skirt you're wearing shortened to keep some memory of her. Gosh why did I mention that?" I chewed the cheek on the inside of my mouth. He reached over grabbing my hand waiting for me to continue. "She died from a murder. I was at school when someone broke into our house, they robbed us and when she heard something crash, it woke her up and she immediately went to check. She called 911 as the guys just stabbed her to death. I was called out of school and I immediately ran straight home only for police to hold me back as I was crying."

Tears streamed down my face and at that moment, Felix pulled me into a hug. He rubbed my back humming. "Don't worry, everything will be alright. I'm sorry for being an asshole to you. You don't have manly legs."

I pulled away from his embrace as I lightly hit his shoulder. "Hey, my legs are very manly thank you. They have to put up with walking everyday carrying that 100 ton backpack."

He laughed as I giggled smiling at him. "You know you're not that bad."

"I'm not?"

He shook his head leaning towards me, my heart started racing as he got closer. "Maybe I could fall in love with you."