10

"So you're telling me Felix said he would fall in love with you." Jeongin said sitting on my bed.

Jeongin was my best friend since elementary school. Did I even mention that? Jeongin forced his family to move to Sydney with me after what happened with my mom.

I begged Jin to let Jeongin to sleepover, he hated the thought of boys are over with me. He literally kicked Felix out once he got a call from the school and searched for me. He beat Felix up with a frying pan telling him to leave his precious sister alone. "That's exactly what he said!"

Jeongin clicked his tongue sighing. "What took him so long? You've been waiting for him. He's practically your husband already."

I can't believe he just said that. "JEONGIN DONT START THAT AGAIN."

He smirked standing up before smiling innocent. "Y/N AND FELIX SITTING IN A TREE!"

"JEONGIN I SWEAR I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!" I screamed chasing him around my room.

"K I S S I N G."

"STOP!"

"FIRST COMES LOVE, SECOND COMES MARRIAGE."

My life is over, completely over due to this idiotic brat. "Jeongin why??"

"HERE COMES Y/N WITH A BABY CARRIAGE, THAT'S NOT ALL THAT'S NOT ALL. HERE COMES FELIX WITH THE ALCOHOL!"

"Are you done?" I asked him as he smiled nodding. I tackled him to the ground slapping him with my pillow. "If you ever do that again I swear I will rip off your dick and shove it down your throat."

He grinned laughing. "What dick?"

This irritated me, he knew it did because he would always be a cocky mother fucker just to test your limits but hey, that's what best friends are for right? "I'll rip out your tongue then."

He stuck his tongue out. "You may proceed with my tongue." He muffled.

I grimaced getting off of him. "No thanks."

He chuckled sitting up pulling his knees to his chest. "So about you and Felix."

"If you sing that stupid song one more time, I swear I'll kill you in your sleep."

He shook his head. "Maybe you should just accept you're in love with him and be with him? I mean, who knows what'll happen. You two might get married for Jesus Christ."

I looked at him before flicking his ear. "Aren't you a Christian?"

He nodded covering my mouth. "Don't tell my mother."

I bit down on his hand gently making him pull away. "Oh watch me." I grinned running off.

"NO Y/N!!"

Someone make me stop writing short chapters and end my life suffering

But shorter chapters

Longer the book is right?

I hate my life

enjoy the tiny chapter :)