"Just like you always in mine"

She mushed the side of his head, "Shut up ugly" She chuckled. Once she left his townhouse, she hopped in her car and started the engine. She pulled out the driveway and drove straight to Dre's apartment. Grabbing her hair bag, she stepped out the car and walked up the steps, knocking on his door.

Dre walked out his kitchen holding a bag of Doritos. "Who is it?!" He shouted.

"It's me!!"

"Me who?!"

"Dre you know it's me stop playing!!" Dre opened the door, seeing Liliah standing there with a attitude written on her face. "I can't stand you where's Jenny?" She asked walking inside. "Move" she pushed him out the way.

"She not here" he lied.

"Hey girl" Jenny said walking out the room with her hair wrapped up in a towel.

Liliah pushed him again and he started to laugh, "Your annoying. Hey Wassup?"

"I already washed my hair"

"That's perfect all I gotta do is braid it up and slay this wig" she replied, placing her hair bag down on the round glass table. She took out everything she needed for Jenny hair.

Jenny pulled up the dining chair as Dre walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. Once Jenny sat down, Liliah started to part and braid her hair up. The whole time she was doing her hair they talked about everything, growing a friendship. After forty five minutes, she grabbed the wig and glued it perfectly on to Jenny head before styling it.

After Liberty finished Jenny's hair she drove straight home. Locking up her door, she walked to her bedroom and stripped out her clothes. Walking into the bathroom, she turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature. She couldn't help but frown as she stared at herself in the large mirror.

After washing up, she rinsed off the soap and turned off the shower she grabbed her towel and started to dry off her body. Wrapping the towel around her body, she plugged up her flat iron and walked into the room. After she lotion her body, she got dress throwing on a beige strapless dress. Her phone started ringing and grabbed it off the night stand, seeing Kofi calling.

"Hello" she answered.

"You ready? I'm outside"

"Uh not really...but come in the door is unlocked"

"Come on Liliah-" She hung up the phone on him. Taking off the towel, she walked into the bathroom and grabbed her flat iron doing her hair.

"Yo where you at?" She heard Kofi voice from the living room. "Yoo!! I know you hear me!!"

A few seconds later, he walked into her room and seen the bathroom light on. "You don't hear me calling you?" He asked walking into the bathroom.

"You know I'm here you acting like someone snatching my little ass up" she answer looking at him through the mirror.

His eyes scanned her body from head to toe. "Why you hung up on me?"

"Cause I wasn't trying to hear you bitch"

"I'ma fuck your little ass up one day" he playfully threaten and she rolled her eyes. "You wanna smoke before we go?"

"Yeah light up"