"P-Valley it's so good" she answered. Her phone lit up on the glass coffee table getting her attention. She grabbed it and unlocked it with her thumb, without looking at her screen. She went to her messages and frowned. 

Same number, she thought. She opened the message and read it with a frown on her face.

Happy Birthday

Skylar quickly locked up her phone and took a huge gulp from her glass. She hasn't heard from the number in almost a month so she pushed it to the back of her head but she would constantly thinking, wondering who the number belong to.

"Yo Sky!!" Osiris called out getting her attention.

"Yea?" She answered.

"Come upstairs, I got something for you!!"

She heard his heavy footsteps walk up the steps. "I'll be back" she told Liberty, placing her glass down on the coffee table. She stood up off the couch and made her way upstairs to her bedroom seeing Osiris taking off his shirt. She admired his tattooed skin filled with his art.

"Wassup?" She asked closing the door.

"Lay down, let me eat that pussy real quick" he smiled, licking his pink, full lips.

"Wait, Liberty's here" she laughed lightly.

"I don't care, she'll be iight, now come here" he demanded, biting his bottom lip grabbing her pants and pulling her in close. He laid her down on the bed and took off her sweat pants and lace panties.

"Wait, what did you get me?" She moaned looking down at him.

"This thick ass tongue" he said before diving in hearing her moaning. He held her thighs back feeling her hand rub on his head as he nibbled on her sweet pearl.

"Ooo, I missed this" she moaned, closing her eyes. She whined her hips against his tongue. "Right there baby" She grabbed the back of his as his tongue went to work against her rosebud. She grabbed the pillow and placed it over her head trying to muffled out the sounds of her moans so Liberty won't hear her.

"Take that shit off, let me see your face" he demanded, reaching up snatching the pillow off her face. She moaned loudly as she released in his mouth.

Skylar sat up and tried to unbuckled his belt but he stopped her, placing his hands on top of herself. "Nah, I got you tonight though" he said walking away, heading to the bathroom.

"Really O?"

"I love you" he laughed closing the door.

******

"Yoo what the fuck?!" Liliah couldn't help but laugh at Kofi playing 2k. "Wheres the fucking foul?!" He asked looking at her. With a smile on her face she shrugged her shoulders. "This shit ain't funny Liliah" he chuckled.

"My fault" she smirked, grabbing her phone, trying to hide her face. Checking the time on her phone, she started to gather up her things.

"Where you going?" He asked, pausing the game.

"I gotta go to Dre's to do Jenny's hair nosey" she told him. "You always in my business"