"Sounds like they're having a good time"Noelle told to Molly who is holding Harry's phone as she talks with Molly.

"Yeah yeah they are"Molly nodded in agreement before looking at Noelle through the screen, "Harry misses you, kept snapping some pictures for you"

Noelle cooed as she hugged the pillow on her chest tighter, "I miss him too"

"Are you okay there though? You're not feeling lonely or something?"Molly asked, not wanting Noelle to be lonely while Harry is out and about.

"Nope, I'm doing fine"Noelle grinned before huffing, "I love Harry really, but bring alone is good too"

"Yeah I know the feeling"Molly chuckled knowing exactly considering she's married and has kids so of course, having an alone time is a go.

"And I might fly in Milan next week"Noelle shrugged.

"Oh?You're going to the fashion show?"Molly asked.

"I still don't know yet, Kurt is processing everything and sorting some schedule"Noelle replied as Kurt called her last week about the fashion show.

"Ah, well let's hope you're going, I never saw you in a runway for so long"Molly giggled.

"We don't even know yet if I'm modeling or am I just going to watch"Noelle laughed as Molly laughed in agreement also.

Harry then noticed the laugher of Molly and Noelle making him think that they must probably talking about something so, he made his way to Molly.

"S'cuse me ladies"Harry spoke in a posh accent catching their attention, "Can I have my angel back?"

"Oh of course"Molly smiled at Harry, giving his phone before patting his arm.

"Talk to you soon, Molls"Noelle waved at Molly.

Molly then smiled before blowing her a kiss as Noelle pretended to catch it making Harry chuckle.

Molly then made her way to the others, leaving the couple to have some time alone.

"Ah have you to myself again"Harry pursed his lips as we walked inside the Villa.

"Mr. Styles, you always have me by yourself"Noelle raised a brow.

"That's true, my love"Harry nodded as he sat down on the balcony, "Y'know I really wish you're here with me right now"

Noelle smiled as Harry out down his phone a for a second the take off his shirt so that he can get comfortable. When he put his shirt to the side, he took his phone again before leaning back on his seat.

"I miss going on a swim with you"Harry stated.

"I miss being in the water with you too"Noelle smiled before her eyes trailer on his chest.

Oh his strong, taut chest. Noelle always have a soft spot when it comes to his chest. It's just so strong and oh, juicy. She always likes to lay her head on it, it makes her feel calm.

On every chance she could get, Noelle always love touching it. Caressing, making some shapes and patterns, or kiss it. Harry loves it when Noelle kiss his chest, for him, it makes every worry and pain go away.

Chest hair, Noelle isn't a big fan of chest hair but when it comes to Harry, it just looks so sexy, no offense to the other men but Noelle just loves everything about Harry.

"Baby"Harry cut off her thoughts making her eyes snap on his again, "I see you salivating over my chest"

"Oh shut up"Noelle's cheeks burned making Harry laugh.

"I don't know why you're so obsessed with it" Harry stated.

Noelle just shrugged before her eyes twinkled, "You love my kisses on your chest"

Harry threw his head back, letting out a breathy laugh. She's not lying and he can't deny that.

Sexual or not, Harry loves her lips on his chest, especially if she's feeling soft or just wanting to be close to him.

When it comes to sexual, Noelle just loves to tease Harry with her lips on his chest. If only you guys know how are they in bed, you'd be able to tell how Noelle loves his chest.

"See?I know that look"Noelle exclaimed pointing her finger to Harry who is laughing softly, "You want to have sex right now but you can't because I'm not there"

Harry just shrugged before looking at her through the screen, "I'll be home or we'll see each other soon, just you wait, Darling angel"

                          A/N

Hello, it's Summer here.
So this chapter is really idk, I've been so so so busy with school considering we're nearing our Quarter exam so I have to like study study and study even though I dont understand anything lmao.

This chapter is inspired by the new pics that got taken down considering it was taken in his Villa which is pretty invasive and just wrong but I heard that it's from his Villa so I let my imagination just take over. Daily Mail have a news about it so I opened it and saw some photos, that's why I have some vague details about it but I didn't read all of it considering I felt like I'm really invading his privacy. 

If you have the photos, please I'm asking you to not post it or share it cause that's his privacy and we should respect that.

Oh and note,Im really not that fluent in Italian so google helps me a bit but feel free to correct the mistakes,I'll really appreciate it.

This is not proofread.

Thank you for reading!

S.