dr Irwin AKA Ashleys dad

once Ashley was so sad becuse a few years ago on this day she never had a father he did things to her but she doesn't remember what he did. A  few months ago Ashton adopted Ashley he told her he can help her with things that happened in her past how he help by he was her therapist when she got to her dad's office she asked if she can see her dad he said yes to her then she knocked on her dad's office door when he noticed that it was Ashley he picked her up and put her in his lap then she started to cry hard in his chest Ashton was trying to calm her down but didn't help much at all so he just let her cry until she fell asleep once she was asleep he checked her heart because he knew deep inside her heart hurt but when he checked it sound normal then he just hugged her for the rest of the day in his office.  a few days later she was at school and with her friends and she was looking at her friend named Jessie and she sid rudely stop looking at me then she just told someone and they said she could go home becuse it was almost the end of the day anyway but she went to her dad's office and shes asked a girl in the front if Ashley could see her dad she said yes then she ran when she got to his office she started to cry so her dad picked her up and calmed her down then she fell asleep in his arms.