"I'll give you a quick tour, and we can have dinner. But right after that, I'll have the maids clean you so we can spend our first night together romantically."

"I-I don't feel very w-well."

"You'll be fine." Heejoon spoke and started walking Yeona around the castle.

"You're not allowed to go anywhere without me though, so this tour is merely a formality."

"W-why am I not allowed to-"

"Because you should be depending on me at all times." Heejoon spoke, not caring for her emotions,"Also since we've eaten.. and it's late at night.. I'll have a maid clean you for me now." Heejoon summoned a servant.

・:*:・
Trigger Warning: Death

Yeona paled as the woman guided her into her new chamber's bathroom and began to help her wash up.

The moment she finished she handed Yeona thin clothes that were practically lingerie. "King's request." The maid apologized softly and left the room.

Yeona returned to the bedroom and realized she had the jewelry her sisters had given her with her.

Yeona played around with the ring and finally realized why her sister had given it to her. Nervously she looked at the bracelet, and sure enough, it also changed form.

Yeona gulped and hid her hands under the blanket as she waited for the King to return.

"Yeona." Heejoon spoke and entered the room. "You look just as I expected you would."

Yeona gulped and the man approached her. He immediately removed his clothes and sat across from the princess, placing a hand on her inner thigh as he had been doing for days before.

"I-I was wondering.. if we could try this blindfolded." Yeona suggested meekly.

"Is that what girls your age do these days?" The man asked in confusion.

Yeona cringed and nodded.

"Oh. Well alright." The King locked the door and held onto the key. "Don't try anything you shouldn't." He spoke and wrapped a cloth around his eyes.

Yeona equipped the ring and the bracelet before pushing the King down on the bed.

"This is certainly very erotic Yeona. I knew you were just playing coy with me earlier."

Yeona said nothing and raised her hands before slamming her bracelet into the neck of the man below her.

Sliding the loops of the rings apart, she was satisfied seeing their like spikes appear to create a claw like knuckle-brace so she could drag her hand down the King's chest.

The man, in shock, was unable to utter a word. He spasmed as he tried to speak.

He choked on his blood as Yeona stabbed him more times in the neck and in the heart. The princess got out of her straddle position over the male.

I just killed someone. I murdered them. There's so much blood everywhere.

Shaken, the princess stepped away from the King's bleeding body and quickly moved to change into less bloodied clothes.

I'll be executed.. this is the end for me.. Yeona looked down at her stomach and felt tears well in her eyes.

There was no positive future for us anyways... Jieun, Sieun, Wooyoung, Yoonjae.. I love you all. Yeona sobbed harshly.

Yeona turned around and pushed open the balcony doors before putting one leg over the railing.

This stops now.. I hope they understand.. Yeona thought as she put her other leg over the railing and let go.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

No comment here.