"C-could you say the child is premature?" Sieun asked and Yeona nodded.

"I think I could." Yeona looked down at her stomach. "I'm so scared. I'm so so scared. And I miss Wooyoung.. and I miss Yoonjae.. I just-" Yeona burst into tears. "I hate this! I hate it so much!"

The twin girls hugged their sister carefully. "I'm sorry I could not help you." Sieun sniffled.

"As am I." Jieun added, crying softly. The three girls glasses at themselves in the mirror and sighed.

"We have to go back." Yeona spoke. She looked down at the ring on her hand. I'll get rid of this.

"W-we could try hiding out until late into the night and trying to escape with the assistance of the knights who helped Wooyoung.." Jieun whispered.

"I don't think I have that much time.. that would involve packing and preparing for a whole day.." Yeona murmured, wiping her eyes with a towel.

"We could just kill the man." Sieun spoke.

"How would we get away with that?"

"Poison him and blame it on old age." Jieun suggested nervously. Getting rid of Areum was easy, because Areum was practically insignificant.

But should they make one mistake with Do Heejoon, the entire kingdom could end up going to war.

"I think they're in this bathroom together."

"Please bring my wife out of there. By force if necessary."

Faint voices spoke from outside the bathroom.

The girls realized they didn't have a chance. Jieun placed a layered silver ring on her sister's finger, and Sieun clasped a thick silver bracelet around Yeona's wrist.

"I love you two."

"We love you too." The twins spoke.

Sadly, Yeona hugged her sisters for the last time before leaving the room to accompany her husband.

・:*:・

The girls exited the restroom to see a few knights standing in front of the door.

"We're going already." Sieun spoke and pushed past the males to return to the main room.

Heejoon was seated at another table nearby with other noblemen as well as Yeona's father.

Yeona couldn't understand why he would do this to her. She wanted to ask but she knew any response she received from the male would be negative.

"I hope you've said your goodbyes. Its time for us to leave." Heejoon spoke and pulled Yeona with him into his carriage.

The next hours were a blur as Yeona got into the carriage with the touchy man and made her way to her new castle.

Yeona watched as a new castle appeared before her. If she wasn't so distraught with her situation, she would have enjoyed looking at the advanced architecture of the building.

A few servants quickly stepped outside of the castle to help bring the gifts inside as well as the princess's items.

"Let's go inside." Heejoon spoke and got out of the carriage so he could help Yeona out.

"I-I'm fine-"

"Grab my hand." The male spoke sternly with a threatening tone.

Yeona flinched and obeyed sadly, following him into the castle.