See You Around

Doyoung and I used to be in the same jazz band along with 3 other members when we are in high school before he said that he will immigrate to other country.

Which is turned out its a fat lie. He is now in television looking fine and handsome as an idol singer from group called NCT.

I don't hate the group but I just pissed off with the way Doyoung lied to me and others.

He was gone for 3 years till I saw him again in SM Rookies, a program from SM Entertainment to showcase their trainee before debut.

Why he can't tell the truth? Why he fooled us? Fooled me?

He must be laughing when I cried during our farewell on the phone. Seriously, I don't understand with his purpose of doing that.

So, when I knew that he is in Korea and debuting under SM Rookies, I blocked his number. I was freaking embarrassed, pissed off and mad at him.

Once he debuted, I knew that he tried to contact me through our friends, when I couldn't attend our reunion or just hanging out with our jazz band. But, I don't care, I try to avoided him at all cost.

I've been doing it well the last five years until here I am got tricked and trapped.

My Jazz band said that they are gonna rent a studio for rehearsal like we used to. So they asked me to joined because its been long time since we play instrument together.

And I thought why not? It's good thing to reminiscence our high school days beside they said it will be four of us, its mean no Doyoung detected.

They knew that I no longer in contact with Doyoung. They knew that I avoided him. It's not something that I try to hide, honestly.

But I guess, they are tired with my hide and seek game.

"Oh, Dongyoung we are already here, you can just go downstairs." Said Hyunsik, the guitarist.

"Who are you talking to?" I said to him when I heard Doyoung's real name came out from his mouth.

"Er..Doyoung? Kim Dongyoung" He replied timidly.

"You said that it will be only four us! Why the hell he join? Didn't he have schedule?" I said furiously.

"Well, he is on break and because he is in town, so I just asked him to join us. Is that a problem?" Hyunsik said.

"Haft." I can only sighed and rolling my eyes then tidying up my bag to prepared flight from the scene before Doyoung arrived.

"Yah yah yah, where are you going?"

"Yah, its been seven years, are you still mad at him?"

"Don't go, just stay"

The other three members trying to persuade me to stay. I just shake my head.

"See ya guys." I said and leave the studio.

When I was about to open the entrance door of studio, I saw him opening the door. He looked surprised. I didn't know why he looked surprised though.

We both stopped from our track for a seconds, before I tried to make my way through him and acted like he is just stranger.

"Hey can we talk." He said while grabbed my wrist to prevent myself going further from him

"Let go" I said.

"Sorry" he said, then he remove his hand from my wrist that burned from his touch.

And I keep walked away from him. He tried to match my steps.

"Please can we talk?" He begged again that made me stop from my track.