When theyre in Dom mode

Freddy Krueger
Freddy is an extremely overprotective Dom and when he's in daddyspace it's on steroids. Seeing you in little space immediately makes him feel the need to protect and love you, often referring you to be in the dream world so he can manipulate the world and keep you safe.

Hannibal Lectre
Hannibal is a pretty laid back but strict Dom especially in DaddySpace. He expects you to not only follow the rules but know the consequences if you decide to be bratty or act out, he expects you to act polite even when you're little. His littleone must be on their best behavior

Michael Myers
Michael is both strict and overprotective, you're back talking? Time out. Bratty because you don't feel good? Once you feel better expect a punishment. Michael follows you around in Littlespace waiting to have to protect you from the smallest things. He wants to protect you but he also expects you to be on your best behavior.

Thomas Hewitt
Thomas is a protective dom but very laid back when it comes to punishments. Thomas loves spoiling you and keeping you safe, seeing your eyes light up when he comes to play with you or hearing you babble makes his heart swell. He hates pushing you because he doesn't like making you cry or seeing you upset, so you get a warning system before you get punishments but you're normally very good.

Brahms
You have to be strict and protective with Brahms or he will burn down the house with no remorse because you told him he couldn't have candy. You have to show him you're the strong one, if you falter it could be detrimental.

Norman
You can be laid backs completely with Norman he's such a good boy with so much anxiety, he will always follow rules and stay safe by himself.

Jason
Jason is extremely protective of you, while you're extremely strict with Jason. Jason is very bad with pouting when he's small and you're horribly oblivious.

Bubba Sawyer
Bubba is very laid back with you, while you're very overprotective of him. Bubba doesn't have to worry much because you just stick with him meanwhile Bubba likes to see how fast he can give himself a concussion.

Ghostface
Just pure Chaos the whole freaking time. Both of you, it's insane. I literally have no way to explain it

A/N: I opened a little space store and I'm super proud of it! Dm me if you're 18+ and interested in buying a deco paci or luxury little box!