When you/them get little clothes for the first time!

I recently got myself my favorite onesie and I got super excited! I also picked out cute onesies  so if you're looking you can buy them if you're 18+!

-Freddy Krueger
You squealed as you threw the package on your bed and held it tightly to your chest as you layed down to sleep you open your eyes to see the all to familiar nightmare realm which you ran through happily giggling to find your Daddy who you knew was around somewhere. You finally found him sitting down and reading some half charred book and giggled, Freddy looked up at you raising one of his singed eyebrow "What do you have, Munchkin?" He asks one a calm voice as you lift up the package to show him he read it and cocks his head to the side
"Do you need Daddy to help you open it?" He asks you as you shake your head and let out another small squeal before grabbing Freddy's hand and dragging him to the middle of the room so you can tear into the package you pull it out and show him the onesie you got. (Link to onesie I thought would go best:

https://onesiesdownunder.com/collections/onesies/products/lullaby-lambs-onesie
)
-Hannibal Lectre
You were happily sitting on the couch excited as Hannibal walked in gracefully with a small smile on his face "Has my Little Bug been behaving herself lately?" He asks with an admiring tone as you nod quickly, excited to see the present you know he's hiding behind his back, he seems content with your answer and let's out a small laugh and ruffles your hair before handing you the package that you proceed to rip into before pulling out the cutest onesie you've ever seen "Thank you Daddy! I love it!" You hugging him happily. (Link to onesie: https://littlegigglesco.com/collections/frontpage/products/dark-space-onesie )

-Michael Myers

You were snuggled warm on the couch watching your favorite littlespace show and drifting off when you heard Michael come in "Hi Daddy!" You say jumping up slightly excited to see him, you then notice he has a package in his hands that's covered in blood which he drops on your lap. You can see it's already been cut open and you look inside curiously hoping it's not a dead thing you can tell it's fabric and pull it out to see a onesie that's already your size. You stare up at your Daddy in awe "How long did you have to stalk them to find this?" You ask and he shrugs before walking off. (Link to onesie: https://littleslaboratory.com/collections/onesies/products/deep-state-onesie )

-Thomas Hewitt

 Hoyt had gotten the cheapest WiFi possible but atleast you could work and show Thomas the internet. One night while you were asleep Thomas had used the credit card of one of his most recent victims to get you the onesie outfit you loved the most and was able to surprise you with a package the next week. Thomas stayed up all night and was able to grab the package on the front step before running down stairs and waiting for you to wake up, your sleepy face showed that it was gonna be a little day today and that made it even better as he handed you the gift you opened it with a smile on your face "This is for me, Daddy?" you asked sweetly as Thomas nodded happily. (Link to onesie: https://www.littleforbig.com/product/magic-land-onesie-set/ )

Littles

-Brahms

Brahms was at first reluctant at wanting a onesie but then found a Dinosaur one and was all over that shit, so in order to keep your little boy happy you got him an adorable one-piece romper that came in a while later because it had to be shipped from the US and when it came you sat it on Brahms bed for when it was time to get dressed, he looks absolutely adorable in it and you have two or three pictures of him just being adorable. (Link to the romper: https://www.lilkink.com/products/1pc-dinosaur-romper-onesie-outfit )

-Norman

Norman wanted onesies but all the onesies he wanted he thought they were too 'girly' which you explained that would never be a problem. He picked out a onesie that he really wanted and you thought it was super cute and so perfectly Norman. When it came he was nervous and left the package on the table for two days until he felt little enough to be excited about opening it, when he finally did however he was so happy he immediately put it on and went to go watch Doc Mcstuffins in the living room. (onesie: https://ddlgplayground.com/collections/adult-onesies/products/little-stitch-onesie )

Switches (are littles and Doms)

-Jason

Jason didnt like to wear Little clothes when he was small it just isnt his preference, you however do! You had finally got the onesie you had wanted for years on sale and you got it! You were able to enter Camp Crystal as a valid address so you did and happily met the mailman at the entrance because he refused to take a step into the camp but you had warned Jason of the man being there already and he wasnt interested. You ran back to the cabin with your package carefully following the path the Jason made for you so you wouldnt get caught in a bear trap. You found Jason sitting at the kitchen table already ready for you to model your new onesie for him. He clapped as you gave him a twirl in your new outfit. (Onesie: https://www.amazon.com/TEN-NIGHT-Onesie-Bodysuit-Pacifier/dp/B07CQRRZ93?ref_=ast_sto_dp )