Hello Cuties!

Hi guys, I'm so happy at the positive feedback that I got from the last chapter, please please please leave requests so I can deliver content you guys want, I get very nervous and self conscious about some of the stuff I upload because some characters are hard to come up with scenarios that I feel are appropriate for them. I'm trying to go back and revise this to make it non-binary so everyone can read! I hope to start an update schedule soon.

Why I haven't been posting/why there has been gaps:
I moved out of my abusive parents house three months ago and am now living with my girlfriend and boyfriend (I'm a polyamorous little). I wasn't able to get my high school diploma because my parents pulled me out of school when I was 15 and made me attend a fake homeschooling program so I'm studying for my HSE. I passed all my tests except math and I'm getting that soon and I'm excited!I'm still settling and adjusting but I'm doing good now and I'm in a good place mentally! I feel good enough to write and to make content you guys can like and enjoy! I felt like as my readers and as people who I feel encouraged and cared about from it means a lot to me that you guys like my content.

P.S. The Road to El Dorado is, infact, a dream works movie. I thought it was a Disney because I haven't seen it in years and it seemed like a movie Disney would produce.