Chapter 7 overdose

HARLOWS POV
I looked at Noah then back at Sarah I knew she knew "see here Harlow called Abby and asked for some pills to pop" Noah look at me his face turned from sad to mad " YOU JUST F****G TOLD ME IT NOT GOOD TO DO BUT YOUR DOING YOUR SUCH A LITTLE BACK STABBING B**H" he came really close to me "I didn't want you to overdose" I said really quietly "SHUT UP" that when he hit me his eyes got big "Harlow I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I was in shock I was holding me face and the backed up "How could you" and then ran I ran as fast as I could.

DALLYS POV
I was walking around smoking intel I ran into my old friend that not my friend anymore Noah "Oh my god well if it isn't Dallas Winston himself" "Noah what the f**k do you want" "I'm trying to find Harlow have you seen her" "Why are you looking for Harlow" "after the magical kiss me and Harlow had I have to ask her to be mine I'm pretty sure she's single I mean she did lean in to kiss me" "oh" I was so mad I was furious that she would do this to me I decided to go back to bucks and get drunk cause i was pissed after the 7th bottle of booze I when back to my room And just sat there and I wiped away my tears I was so drunk I could barely stand after about 3hours it got better but still read sad and maybe I loved her and I never told her maybe that's why I got up and decided to take a shower The music downstairs didn't help music didn't help me relax but I got up and put on shorts and no shirt.

HARLOWS POV
I was crying so hard all I wanted was dally I called Jonny "hey Jonny do you know where dally lives" "yeah he lives at bucks why do you wanna know" "because I want talk to him" "hey are you ok why you crying " "I'm not" "come and see me after you talk to dally" "ok" I started to walk to bucks the only reason I know where bucks is is because I used to go there all the time me and buck where close I just never knew Dallas lived there. When I got there I could hear the music I was so loud I knocked on my door I was surprised that they he could hear me there probably we a party going on "Bucky" I shrieked "Harlow is that you what are you doing here" he gave me a hug "I'm here to see dally " "oh ok let me lead you to his room and then I will leave just don't want weirdos on you" "ok thanks" as soon as i reach the staircase he left he told me the first door on the right when I opened the door Dallas was making out with his ex Sylvia I think Dallas heard the door open he turned his head to me I turned around to go run back downstairs and run out the door "Harlow wait" tears where forming in my eyes I didn't want to feel anything anymore but that's not how it works i ran all the way to the park which I was just walking it to the park which was far I'm going to run away I don't want to die I'm scared of that then I get a phone call from Noah "hey umm Harlow I'm sorry I love you and don't be mad at me" " what are you talk about oh wait I think I see you at the park" "Harlow that is me and I'm sorry I love you and just know I love you forever and always And just know it's not you it me I have to do this I'm scared but I'm sorry for what your about to see I'm sorry I hit you " I started walking faster towards him I was kinda close then I saw him pull out a gun I dropped my phone and started to run "no what are you doing no don't you dare do this to me no please god no you promised me you wouldn't leave me" I started to cry harder and harder than i heard "I love you" one last time before hearing a gun shot I ran as fast as I could over to him "F**k NO YOU PROMISED ME WHY DID YOU BREAK IT" I wouldn't stop crying and I knew what I had to do so I ran home of course climbed the tree to my room I wrote everyone in the gang a note and went down stairs where my drunk dad was he did things to me I wish he didn't I just laid there in tears and I walk over to the Curtis house I heard laughing inside and looked in though the window everyone was there they all looked so happy and the had no clue I was in to much pain. It started to rain so I left it underneath the carpet so they could see the notes but wouldn't fly away in the wind I ran to the park where Noah killed himself and I just put him in my arms and cried I grabbed my backpack and went to get the pills and I took the rest of them and there where a lot left I couldn't stop crying then I started to hurt really bad but to think all the pain will be gone in a little while I just looked a Noah's lifeless body and cried I could feel my Consciences going in and out then everything went black.

DALLYS POV
I try to run after Harlow but Sylvia grabbed my wrist "let's have a night you won't forget" "I'm good the only girl I want is Harlow and no you so bye leave me alone" I started to run after her I wanted to know if Noah was lying I heard crying but it slowly went away when I was walking to the park I looked at who it was it was Harlow and Noah was on the ground Dead and lifeless with a Bullet in his head I saw Harlow she looked like she was in pain "Harlow" I could hear her breathing still "huh" I could tell she was in a lot of pain "why" I asked "I don't want to feel and I thought if I took a bunch of them I wouldn't be able to feel" she overdosed I called 911 they came and asked me what happened I said I didn't know and I found her like this her name is Harlow and that kids name is Noah and he had a gun in his hand" I started to cry but I forced myself not to "I wasn't here " "do you want to come with us to the hospital" "yes" "ok we need to go" I ran to The ambulance Harlow was in and took out my phone "hey" "Dallas?" "Yes Jonny I need you all to come Down to the hospital Harlow had an accident" "is she okay" "i don't know just come down here