Chapter 2 First site

I wipe my tears as fast as I can and look at the person who asked me if I was ok "yeah I'm fine" I had no clue who they were he look at me I got up from the tree I was under and it hurt so bad I fell down but the Random guy caught me I looked into his dark mysterious eyes they looked so full of pain "your not ok" It's like the whole world sowed-down I didn't Though Harlowsnap out of it and then I pushed him away.

DALLYS POV
When I caught her I looked into her eyes there was something different about her I don't know what but I feel like I need to protect her DALLY you can not go soft for a girl. Then after I turned around to see a car pulling up with 4 socs getting out of there car Harlow ran behind me I didn't understand why she was so scared doesn't she know who I am I mean everyone is scared of me " what are two greasers doing over here" "this is our territory so get you a** out of here". I'm pretty sure they couldn't see me because they wouldn't be talking to me like that if they new I was Dallas Winston " yeah and who's gonna make me" "Me if you don't leave right know" they kept getting closer and closer until they saw my face and they started running away. I looked back at Harlow she was on the ground she must have fainted F**k what am I going to do I should bring her to the Curtis house so I picked her up and walked to there house when I got there Two-bit was watching Mickey Mouse like always Steve and soda where watching Mickey Mouse with Two-bit while he ate chocolate cake Darry was in his chair and Pony and Jonny where sitting on the couch talking Jonny was the first to noticed that girl was in my arms "Why is there a girl in your arms dally everyone locked except for Two-bit " she was at the park and she was already beaten up and then she passed out and I didn't know where else to take her and I didn't wanna leave her there" "oh ok set her down on the couch Pony and Jonny move we need to clean her up" darry said so I sat her down on the couch and we cleaned her up " hey darry can me and Jonny spend the night" I looked at darry " sure just don't disturb the girl " Johnny walk to the living room as I continue to talk to darry I walked into the living room with two blankets Johnny looked at me "it's like you seen a ghost Jonny what's wrong " he looked at me and then back at the girl "S-hhheee has th-eee s-ammee br-aclett as m-eee" Jonny said in a stuttering voice " yeah and she probably got it at the Store or something "no dally I made that with my sister Harlow" What there's no way that could be Harlowe ( At the top )