Chapert 5 bad habit

HARLOWS POV
I was waiting for addy to get here when I saw a car pull up "hey do you have it" "yeah if you think I would come here without it your dumb" "how much" "$1 per pill" "here's $20" " pleasure doing business with you" "Just leave with your money" she left and I just sat there looking a the little bottle I got the water out from my backpack and opened the pill case got one out and took it i then put it in my backpack and walked to the Curtis house I was super nervous because I didn't know if Dallas was going to be there but when I got there and opened the door there was dally "hey where's Jonny" "He's in the bathroom" just as dally said that Jonny came out of the bathroom asking "hey did Harlow come yet" as he walked in he saw me "HARLOW WHERE WHERE YOU" I just looked at him try so hard not to cry he ran over to me and hugged me I hug him back and forced a smile I saw dally look at me but I Ignored him. "Hey Harlow can I talk to you" "sure" we walked to the porch and I sat down on the stairs "what do you want dallys" "Harlow I want to talk you somewhere I already told them if you up for it" " ummm ok" we started to walk for what felt like forever "hey I have a question" "what is it" she stopped walking and looked me in my eyes "how do you know Noah" he started to walk again so I fallowed him "umm we met when I was young he's been my best friend ever since why and how do you know I know him" "look don't get mad at me he's not a good person and I saw you and him talking" "so you where spying on me wow that's really low" "look a care about you ok I don't want you to get hurt by him you don't know what happened and why he went to jail" "what are you talking about Dallas the reason he went to jail was because he robbed a bank" "no it's not" "how would you know" "look Harlow I know because he was my best friend and just ask him the next time you see him" "no he wouldn't lie to me he just wouldn't" "ok can I still take you to the place I want you to see" "sure" we kept talking and walking and I had the best time when we where all most there "hey cover your eyes please okay" "why do I have to" he gave me the come on please look " fine Dallas you better not let me run into a tree" I said as I covered my eyes we where walking for a couple of seconds "ok open your eyes" We where near a lake there was a really little bridge near the lake "oh my god it Beautiful here how did you fine this place" "I was walking one night and saw something shiny and found this place I have came here since then" "wow"

DALLYS POV
She looks so beautiful tonight I wish she was mine but the gang wouldn't let it happen they think I would just hurt her I wouldn't. Me and Harlow sit on the ground "It's really quite here and there's no lights so you can see a lot of stars in the sky so it the perfect place to Stargaze" I lay down and look at the sky and then Harlow lays down "who else do you bring here Dallas Winston " "well I actually haven't baring anyone here you the first person" I turned to look at her looking at me her eyes they where so beautiful they where sparkling from all the stars. She looked back at the stars and smiled cause she knew I was staring at her she looked back at me "what why are you looking at me" "Cause your beautiful" I could see her blushing as she looked away I looked back at the stars and it was quite for a little "hey I have a question" I sat up and so did she "yeah what is it" " do you want to be mine I really like you and I can't stand you being anyone else's girl so will you" She smiled and then nodded "yes" and then he smiled I looked into her eyes and then I leaned in and then she leaned in to when our lips touched it was like magic I got really dizzy I lick her bottom lip for entrance and she let our tongue collide we both fought for dominance I won of course. She moved so she was straddling me we kept making out of a little longer she started to grand her hips on me I pulled away she looked at me confused I told her "look I don't want to push you to do anything you don't want to do and I don't want to go to fast ok " "okay what time is it she got off of me" "it's like 3 in the morning" "S**T" she got up " Harlow what's wrong" "it's 3 in the morning" "do you have somewhere to be"? "Umm yeah I umm promise my friend I would meet her at her place tonight" "oh who's your friend" "just some girl in my art class I have to go"

HARLOWS POV
I had to lie and tell him that other wise I would be able to get away without him finding out about my sad life "I have to go thanks for showing me this Place" "your welcome I think I should walk you home it's late" " no it's fine but thanks bye" I started to run as fast as I could when I reached the house I jumped up the tree to my room I always keep my window unlocked just in case. I hear my dad talking to his girlfriend there both toxic to each other I jumped in bed and couldn't believe he asked me out that kiss was the best kiss I have ever had. I got up and opened my backpack and pulled out one pill and drank it down. Then I went into my bed I could stop thinking about Dallas in a little my eye felt Heavy in my eyes shut and everything went black I feel asleep. When I woke up I decided I was going to go to school but then I went to get some Clothes to put on I put on a white Long sleeve crop top and some shorts (outfits on the top if you want to see what it looks like) and got my backpack at jumped down on the tree and then on the ground I started to walk to school when I was almost to school when I heard my name so I turned around and saw Jonny and Ponyboy "hey guys" "hi" "hello" they both hugged me and we walked into school together

AFTER SCHOOL TIME SKIP
When I got out of school I waited for Jonny and Ponyboy but this girl came out of the school and asked me "hey you are you that little W***e dally dumped me for" "apparently yes I didn't know he was dating anyone I'm sorry about that" "whatever I mean I was his first everything and I will be he's last everything " "What is wrong with you he broke up with you you cheated on him wow and to think that he loved you your just a jerk" " excuse me what did you say" you heard me " "boys pin her down" I really wasn't scared Of her "oh so you have boys to do your dirty work for you" she glared at me "just watch he's going to crawl back to me" She got out her blade out and dragged it on my stomach it didn't hurt I got used to pain. she dragged it on my arm and my legs inlet she got to my neck the she punched my ribs and then my jaw then she whispered "watch your back" The blade left my neck there was only a mark of blood on my neck where the blade once was pony boy and Johnny ran outside and looked at me "what happened to you" " long story" "we know you're going out with Dallas" "what how" "it's so obvious" " Ponyboy boy can we please just go back to your place so I can clean my self up" "ok come on" when we got there I cleaned up and went to walk around the neighborhood. I got out my pill case and took 1 when I swallowed the pill  i saw Noah witch reminded me of what dally said "hey Noah" "hey Sarah is that you " "no it's Harlow and why are you talking to Sarah "