Chapter 18

"Hey sorry babe! Sean called and I havn't talked to him in ages! Now, where were we?" Niall grinned devilishly as he strutted over to the couch, pinning me beneath his body. I pulled his head down so our lips touched. He immediately went for the tongue and I let him in straight away. I took my hands and slipped them under his shirt. I ran my soft fingertips over his rock hard body. He followed suit and I felt his uncasted hand slip up my shirt and unclasp my bra.

"Just tell me when to stop." Niall whispered in my ear.

He began taking off my shirt when we heard the doorbell ring. I just sighed and began to get up and put my shirt back on. Niall just pushed me back down. "Stay quiet maybe they won't think we are home." He said quietly.

"Niall open the door I need to talk to you." Zayn. This can not be happening... I thought to myself.

"Erm....No ones home!" Niall shouted.

"Niall please this is really important!" Zayn shouted. Niall walked over to the door. I was struggling to get my shirt back on when Niall finally reached the door.

"What!!!!" Niall yelled in Zayn's face. My stare met Zayn's instantly. My shirt was still almost off. The look on his face was pure sadness.

"Hey Bry." Zayn's glance broke from mine and his eyes fell to the ground.

"Hi." I spit.

"Niall I just came here to say I'm sorry for beating you up. I was really fucked up and I didn't mean anything I said. I hope we are still good?"

"It's fine mate. I'm glad your back." Niall pulled Zayn in for a tight hug. I sat there awkwardly and waited them to finish their bonding. 

"Hey Zayn?" Niall questioned.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you in the other room?" Niall looked at me suspiciously. Zayn agreed and they left the room. I put my shirt back on properly and turned on the T.V.

~

"So do you like her?"

"She just really needs someone right now. I mean you just broke her heart."

"Niall it's been one night. I think she is ok without me."

'"Zayn don't lie. You still love her. We all know it."

"I know. I just think I would be hurting her if I stayed with her."

"Zayn, I think we both know what you need to do."

"I don't know if that's such a good idea...."

"Please!"

"But you two were just like .....making out."

"You wanna know the truth Zayn? Yeah, I like Brylee, but as a sister. I love her more than anything but not in a sexual way. I wanted to be super sleezy and stuff to show her how much of a gentlemen you are."

"Well I think she likes you now."

"Zayn it's been like 4 hours since you broke up. She can't like me as much as she likes you. She still loves you. I know it. Just go talk to her?"

~

"Hey Brylee!"

"Umm...Hey Zayn." I was trying to be nice but I was just really couldn't. I didn't know why he broke up with me. He shattered my heart and then has the nerve to talk to me.

"Brylee I'm sorry. I don't know what was going on in my head when I broke up with you. I mean when I'm around you I feel like the luckiest guy on earth. I love you so much more than words can express. I just wish I could tell you how stupid I am. The guilt was eating me away. I know it's been like 4 hours and you probably can't forgive me but please, please think about it."