Chapter 17 Part 1

"I'm home! Where the fuck is everyone?"

I woke up the the sound of Zayn's booming voice raging through our house. Niall woke up from next to me and jumped really high in the air. It was only about 2:00 am. Zayn stumbled into the room. I could smell the alcohol from the couch.

"Zayn! Welcome home mate! Are you ok? Did you get drugged?" Niall questioned rapidly.

"What the fuck are you talking about I was never drugged." Zayn spit.

"Are you sure? Because you and that blonde..." Niall started.

"What? Me and the blonde fucked? Yeah we did. She was great. The best sex i've ever had in my life." Zayn grinned. My heart shattered.  I got up and ran off to go pack my stuff. Zayn and I  were over if he couldn't explain himself.

"Bry come back!" Niall yelled. He pulled me back into the living room against my will. My cuts from last night burned under his touch. "Zayn are you fucking insane? This is Brylee, you know, your GIRLFRIEND?"

"Ha! My girlfriend? I never was dating her. She was just a cute little fuck buddy. Nothing serious."

"Niall just let me go. I'm going away." My voice was a whisper. I really just wanted to be dead. I knew Zayn was a fucking player. He never cared, he was just like the rest of them.

"Brylee you arn't going anywhere. I know if I leave you alone you may not be here tomorrow." Niall's piercing blue eyes stared into my eyes. He was right, the second I was alone, I would kill myself.

"Zayn I can't believe you! I know you are drunk but still! You should never say that to a girl. You are killing her man! What happened to you?" Niall asked with pure anger in his voice. I was scared that Niall was going to kill Zayn.

"Do you want to know what happened? You and the rest of of the lads went off to do your own thing. I ordered a drink, and then another, and then a few more. So yeah, I'm piss drunk. Deal with it. But then that wonderful girl....what was her name? Um....I forgot but she was amazing."

"Zayn I think you were drugged. There is no way in hell this is just you being drunk." Niall was shaking. I could tell that he wanted to pound Zayn's face in. I grabbed Niall's arm to try and calm him. He just shook me off.

"I bet your drunk too you little leprechaun. And why the fuck do you care about Brylee huh? She's nothing special. Just another girl, right?"

I tried to grab Niall but it was too late. He had already jumped on Zayn. He had him pinned to the ground. He wasn't punching him, yet. He was just sitting on him.

"Zayn, shut the fuck up. Now. You are a fucking dick. I wish I could beat you up. I know you would kick my ass. So I suggest you apologize to me and Brylee. Otherwise, we may have problem." Niall growled.

Zayn nailed Niall in the eye with one swift punch. Niall fell to the ground in pain. The sound that came out of his mouth broke my heart. It was like someone just kicked a puppy. Zayn then pinned Niall down and kept punching him over and over. I was screaming and yelling for him to stop. But he wasn't listening. I heard the door pop open and Liam ran in.

"What the fuck is going on?" Liam yelled.

"Zayn... killing... Niall!" I was in shock so I couldn't even think straight.

"Zayn what the hell!" Liam grabbed the dark haired boy and pinned him against the wall. "Zayn calm down!" Liam pinned him harder when Zayn struggled to escape.

Louis walked in and snatched me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to my....well Zayn's bedroom.

He sat me down on the bed and rubbed my back. My eyes were tightly shut and my head was throbbing. I was shaking with fear. My cuts felt as if acid was seeping through them. Everything just hurt.

Louis kept rubbing my back and whispering shhh in an attempt to calm my nerves. It helped a bit, I guess.

"Babe, I know. It's ok, it really is. Just tell me what happened." He whispered.

"He just came in...and...said that he wasn't drugged...and that him and that fucking blonde....had sex....and he did admit...he was drunk...but....he said that I was just...just...his fuck buddy." I wasn't crying. No. Crying wasn't an option for me. I was so, so broken that at this point I just couldn't think of the words.

"Wow...I'm going to slap that jackass. Brylee.....?" Louis ended the sentence very quietly.

"What Lou?" I looked into his eyes.

"Zayn was drugged. Very, very drugged. The drug they gave him is foreign to the doctors. So in a nutshell Zayn is very fucked up right now. I can promise you he doesn't mean it. He loves you Bry. He can't stop talking to you. And he didn't take the drugs willingly. It was given to him by force." He grabbed my hand but then noticed my arms. They were red from my multitude of cuts. All he did was looked up at me with disappointed eyes.

"Was this...because of...him?" He asked quietly.

"Can I please just talk to Niall?" I whispered. Damn I was just so done. I just wanted to go back to my old life. I wanted those nights cuddling with Zayn, eating Chinese and watching horror films. I never asked for this.

Louis lead me back out the the living room. Zayn was passed out on the couch. Liam was sitting on the ground next to Niall, who was laying down next to the couch. I saw some blood laying next to him.

"Is he alright mate?" Louis asked Liam.

"No, he is unconscious. Zayn busted his nose, maybe his arm too. His lip is busted open. There is a huge cut on his head. I'm not too sure how that got there. But he is breathing." Liam acted so fatherly. I've always admired that about him. In times of crisis he could stay calm. "Harry is calling an ambulance for Zayn though. I think the drugs reached his heart or something. He is breathing really rough." My heart shattered yet again. As much as I hated Zayn right now I didn't want the boy dead!

Louis grabbed my arms and just sighed. "Brylee you need some sleep."

"No. I need to make sure my boyfriend lives." I groaned at how nice I was being. "And I need to be there for Niall because frankly he saved my life tonight." Louis looked at me, shocked. "Yeah, I almost killed myself over Zayn tonight." I said very calmly. Harry walked in the room and dropped the phone to the ground when my words hit his ears. The whole room just stopped.

"You...almost killed yourself...over Zayn?" Liam muttered.

"Yes ok? You guys just don't fucking know! You don't know what I've been through! Niall is the only one of you who had the heart to make sure I was ok! You guys lied to me! None of you told me he was having sex with a porn star! None of you told me he was drunk! You all just sat there! I had to sit and watch from behind a computer screen and see videos and pictures of my boyfriend making out with her! How the fuck do you think that made me feel?" I was screaming. All of the boys hung their heads in defeat.

"Brylee...We just didn't want to hurt you." Liam whispered.

"Well guess what? You hurt me. Do you see my arms?" I flashed my cuts. Liam's eyes sunk. I could tell he was almost in tears.

"I'm glad you care about our feelings Brylee. You are just the best." Harry sassed.

"Harry, I'm sorry, that was so mean...fuck...guys I didn't mean it! I mean I do, but I don't! I don't know anymore! I just want Zayn to be ok!" The tears I had been holding back finally came flooding out. I felt terrible. I mean I was really pissed at them for not telling me, but I guess I understand why they did what they did. I felt bad that I hurt them. I just hoped that I would wake up and this would all be a dream. Sadly that wasn't the case. This was real life.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of sirens outside. The medical workers came bursting into the door. Everything was surreal I didn't have time to take everything in.

Within what felt like seconds I was sitting back in an all to familiar hospital room.

To be continued.....