Media Whore ☠💯

So I have decided to make recommendations for authors.

It's easier for me , when I like all of their books.

This is an author from Archive of our own.

They can't be found on wattpad.
I already checked.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE their books!!
They have very original and varied plots.
And such a beautiful writing style as well!

Here are some of their work:

💎The Murmur of Yearning

Four years ago, Harry Styles was forced into a marriage of convenience to enrich and ally both his and his promised's families.

The sudden, and slightly suspicious, death of the Marquess of Haxshire, however, brings great disturbance to Crescentfield Hall and, as his late's husband's closest male relative, Harry unexpectedly finds himself the head of a family he never felt he belonged to.

Between a meddling distant cousin hellbent on inserting himself in Harry’s life, his wicked and mistrustful mother-in-law and his late husband’s advisors refusing to help or take him seriously, Harry struggles in the fight to keep what he’s earned and make the Estate finally feel like home.

Luckily, he doesn’t stand completely alone and finds himself an unlikely ally in Mr Tomlinson, the elusive Land Stewart who has been taking care of the property in the shadows for years.

Louis Tomlinson is caring, patient, and unlike everyone else, he doesn’t seem to think Harry committed a murder.

💎'Sup

Gemma really wants her little brother to sign up for a dating app and get back in the game after a messy divorce.

Harry thinks he’s way too old to swipe. They compromise to devastatingly embarrassing results.

Meanwhile, all Louis wants is to finish the play he’s been commissioned to write, but one of the regulars at his local coffee shop keeps distracting him.

ft. older larry, pushy gemma, harry being a disaster gay and silver fox louis.

💎Tired Tired Sea

* This one has a lot of Golden vibes*

As a B&B owner on the most remote of all the British Isles, Louis Tomlinson is used to spending the coldest half of the year in complete isolation, with his dog and the sea as sole companions.

Until, one day, a mysterious stranger on a quest to rebuild himself rents a room for the winter.

💎What do you mean he's coming?

When Harry accepted to be his sister’s Maid of Honour, despite how non-traditional of a choice he was, he didn’t think writing a speech for the wedding reception would be this hard.

Now, not only does he have less than two weeks left to find something moving and inspirational to say, but Gemma just confided in him that her old childhood best friend is going to be in attendance.

The one who moved to LA and they haven’t seen in fifteen years because he was too busy becoming an Academy Awards winner.

But hey, no pressure. It’s just Louis Fucking Tomlinson.
Harry is screwed.

💎 Coax the Cold

England, 1897.  

English Professor Louis Tomlinson’s passion for the occult has been a source of mockery and derision for most of his life.

When he hears whispers of a travelling freak show newly established in London claiming the existence of a monstrous sea hybrid, half-man, half-fish, Louis sees it as his ticket to credibility amongst his peers.

The summer he spends undercover working on the show, however, gives him much more than that.