If I Believe You ☠💯

From Archive of our own
Author:
daddyheloveshim

I absolutely loved this book!
It's more of a journey to be honest.
It's really funny and passionate.
Really well written.

Summary:

Harry Styles is the name on everybody's lips; young, handsome and already bestselling artist at the age of twenty-six. Under a careful wing of overprotective manager, whose main goal is to keep his client's squeaky-clean image, he has a bright future ahead of him. Is that all there is to it What secrets does the boy hide behind the stage?

Louis Tomlinson is a young writer, specializing in celebrity biographies. His cutthroat approach and the lack of fear to get his hands dirty result in him landing a position that could possibly be his breakthrough and put his name on the map.

What challenges will he face on his journey to produce a book to satisfy Styles' fan's hunger?
How will he overcome his subject's aversion to himself, and most of all, to the idea of having a book written about him?
I suck at summaries so, essentially, current Harry gets kind of forced into his manager's plan to have a book written about him and now, his life becomes more difficult with every day he spends with the writer who's too intrusive for his own good.