Bottomlinsons

This is an author from Archive of our own that has a good collection of books.

Here's some of her works:

🥥don't tell the gods (we left a mess)

Summary:

After a misunderstanding with Liam’s mother, Louis agrees to accompany his best friend to a family wedding and pretend to be the world’s best boyfriend. But their simple plan goes awry when he learns that Harry, ex-boyfriend/ex-love of Louis’ life, will also be in attendance. (aka: fake!boyfriends with a twist ft. bromance, romance and cake.)

🥥

take on me

Summary:

Louis is an assassin. Normally, he's a very good assassin. This hasn't happened to him before.
(au prompt: "I'm an assassin and I've been set to kill you but oh my god you are so fucking pale, are you alright?")

🥥

streetwise hercules

Summary:

“I said,” Louis’ voice is venomous, “who the fuck is this?”
Right.
 This is Harry’s part.
(Uni AU, where Louis pretends to be Harry's boyfriend to scare away his one night stands.)

🥥

as luck would have it

Summary:

It’s intense, the realisation that these last five seconds are going to ruin his entire career. Everything he’s worked for, since he was fucking thirteen, is going to be gone. He’ll be disqualified, from the French team first, and from the Quibs right after. The press is going to tear him to fucking pieces.

He just wanted a fucking coffee.

(Or, Louis' about to play the biggest game of his life. A spiked cup of coffee and his old Hogwarts crush isn't gonna distract him.)

🥥

won't you wear my watermark

Summary:

The new Earl of Harrisson is a young man, an impulsive romantic, forced to shoulder too much responsibility far too soon. He is also Louis’ soulmate, but there’s nothing to be done about that. At least, as far as Louis is concerned.
The Earl, it seems, will take some convincing.
(A slow burn Regency AU featuring secrets, seduction and, our favourite, soulmarks.)