When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Her eyes show seriousness and pay all of her attention to me. I look down and ask myself “Am I ready for this ?”. She smile warmly and place both of her hands on my cheek then place her forehead on mine. She wet her lips before speaking.

“Rea, I don’t want you to do something you will regret later.”

“But…, I…” I mumble under my steady breath.

“Listen here, you’re sixteen. There’s no need to rush things over. This is serious. It’s not like I don’t want to or I don’t love you. It’s because I love you. That’s why, I want this to mean something. Not just “let’s hook up and fool around then we’re done” kind of relationship. But I want something special. So, please… Let’s just wait… Okay ?”

“I guess you’re right… Okay, let’s wait…”

She embraces me and kiss my lips softly. We sleep together, embracing each other that night. I kinda feel relive. I think Freya is right, there’s no need for me to rush things. I smile while sleeping thinking about how understanding she is. It was sweet of her to say that. That side of her, make me fall deeper for her. I know it’s too early for me to say this. But, she’s just so perfect in my eyes. A beautiful, funny, caring, and understanding person. I feel like I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

After a week or so we go back to New York, my time in Australia has been great. I also land some great job there. A few editorial, a magazine cover, and a campaign. After the long and torturing flight I go back to my apartment and rest for the day. I call Claes to tell her that I’m back. She come by at night to bring Nesha back to my place. She also bought some food from my favorite nearby dinner. We sit on the couch and I tell her all the things that happened in Australia. It is so good to see her. Claes is the best. We’ve been BFF since ever. I first met her when we’re still babies. His parents and my parents are best friend and neighbor back in LA a few years ago. But they move to New York four years ago. The still went back and forth to LA and still own the house next to my family house back in LA.

“Rea ! I hate you ! You’re so lucky… I wanna go too…” Claes squeal while throw herself to my bed.

“We can go together sometime. Maybe next year ?” I give her my cheeky smile.

“Yah… I wish…” She let out a big sigh then place her arms on her forehead.

“Anyway, what’s new ?” I ask her while taking out my luggage.

“Notin’ much really…”

“I see… Boring huh ?”

“Yah… OMG !”

She suddenly yell, which make me stop and look at her. She jump out from my bed and her eyes aim at my luggage.  She walk to a pile of clothes that I just take out then grab a Rick Owens leather jacket. She inspects it then try it on. It suits her really well. She’s skinny, so the sample size fit her. She look at herself on the mirror and after that she take it off and put it back to the pile of clothes.

“You’re so lucky… That jacket is so cool…” She sit down next to me and help me un-pack.

“You can have it.” I said to her.

She look at me with horror in her eyes. She shakes her head like crazy.  I wait for her to calm down.

“No Re, it’s Rick Owens !”

“I know…”

“I can’t take it !” She said hysterically.

“I’m giving it to you.” I smile at her.