When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“Hello… ?” I hear her sleepy voice on the phone. I guess she was asleep when I call her.

“Sorry to wake you up.” I said feeling guilty.

“Rea ? Mm… It’s okay. I was waiting for you to call anyway, but I fell asleep.”

“What time is it there ?”

“Mm… 1.43 A.M. ?”

“I’m so sorry. Should I call you later ?”

“No no. I’m fine.”

“But,”

“I’m okay Rea. Tell me, how are you ?”

“I’m okay I guess…” I said in low voice.

“Lies !” She said loudly on the other line.

“……” I stay silent for a while, a single tear fall on my cheek.

“……”

I swallow deep and try to gather my voice and try hard not to cry. But I failed, I lean on the wall and quietly sob. The phone also turns quiet. I know she’s still there, waiting for me to speak up. She’s not the kind of person who will panic and ask “are you crying ?” or said “Oh my gosh what happen ?”. She’s the kind of person who will let you cry and wait patiently till you’re ready to tell her what happen. She’s very patient and understanding and also very loyal. Even though I’m always somewhere else on the other side of the world while she’s having trouble she still want to be my best friend. Instead of choose someone who will be there for her and not leaving her and only see her once every month. I feel very selfish. But she doesn’t feel that way. I feel very blessed that I have her as my friend.

I gather myself and try to stop my tears. I cover my mouth with my hand and place the phone a little bit far from my mouth so she can’t hear me cry. I hate it when people see me cry even people hear me cry. Only Claes, my little sister Rain, and my parents ever see me cry. And of course, her, Freya. I hate it when it happens. I doesn’t happen often. But, ever since I met her, it seems like I’ve become a crybaby. It’s always all about her that made me cry. I don’t understand this. Love can be confusing sometime. One day you feel over the moon, one the next day you feel like crap.

“S..ssorry…” I shudder.

“No need to be sorry. It’s okay to cry.” She said comforting me.

“Don’t say that, I’ll cry more if you say so.” I wipe away my tears.

“Okay. Don’t cry then. Cheer up, I’ll give you a big hug when you come back.”

“Alright.” I said laughing.

“Good girl.” I can picture her smiling on her room while holding her phone.

“Thanks Claes.”

“No biggie.”

“So, I met her today.”

“Her ?” her voice changes to more serious tone.

“Yes, her.”

“Alright.”

“We were on the same plane and actually sat across each other.”

“M hm…” I take a breath before continuing.

“I was going to the bathroom to avoid her, she kinda wait for me in front of the bathroom and push me back in the bathroon with her. She hug me and told me ask me if I was avoiding her, if I hate her now. I told her that I still love her so much, and I’m very hurt that she lied to me. She kissed me. I told her to leave me and just be happy with her fiancé…”