|| Chapter Eight: Reports ||

Lol I rewrote this so many times cuz I wasn't happy with it. hope you enjoy this final version of it!

----

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(N/n)=(Nickname)

(h/c)=(hair/color)

>Edited<

{Word Count: 2691}

----

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"The sooner we found out what's going on here, the sooner we can get out of here!" Taka exclaims. Everyone in the room glanced at him; some with uneasy expressions, others with unreadable expressions. My expression was simply one of annoyance due to the boy nuzzling my shoulder.

"Wait just a minute," Byakuya states as he adjusts the white glasses resting on his nose. "What the hell is Monokuma doing here? I won't question why he is hugging (Y/n) like that, it's obvious it's because she's a traitor of some sort."

I sent a harsh glare at Byakuya. I began opening my mouth to reply to his statement; however, Monokuma beat me to it.

"Why don't you shut your trap! Sheesh, I can't even spend time with (Y/n) without people wanting to tear us apart!" Monokuma whines, fake tears falling from his eyes.

"And I am not a traitor! This stupid teddy bear just wants to be around me for some reason!—hey! Stop playing with my hair!" I yell as I begin to try and free myself from Monokuma's grasp. Monokuma simply giggles as he swirls a piece of my (h/c) hair around his finger.

"Omg, just get off of (N/n) already!" Junko yells, stomping over to Monokuma and I. Monokuma sends Junko a harsh glare.

"What? Do you want me to leave that badly?" Monokuma questions everyone in the room, earning nods and small yelps of agreement. Monokuma gasps dramatically and lets go of me when I nod. "Ugh! (Y/n)! I feel utterly betrayed! Fine...I'll get out of your hair. Just kidding! I'm staying here with (Y/n)!"

A few groans escaped from the mouths of my peers. I roll my eyes and Monokuma laughs with a wide grin spread across his lips.

"It doesn't make much of a difference anyways! I listen to your conversations through the cameras if I wasn't here already!" Monokuma shouts. Everyone in the room stiffens for a moment, glancing over at me then back at Monokuma; soon their attention was on Junko, who had broken the silence.

"What about that Kyoko girl? The one with lavender hair?" Junko furrows her eyebrows, "she isn't here."

I glance around the room once again, looking for the lavender-haired girl. Just like Junko stated, she wasn't present. Wait...could that mean?

No, it couldn't possibly mean that she was murdered already...right?

"Has anyone seen Kyoko?" I question, nudging Monokuma with my shoulder to make him move away; the action was fruitless, for it only made the boy displeased.

Everyone in the room then shook their heads or let out small statements saying they haven't seen the girl. 

"Oh my! Has a killing happened already? How unfortunate!" Monokuma laughs; it was a sudden exclamation and exclaimed into my ear, making me jump a bit. Noticing this, Monokuma sends me an innocent grin and a twitch from his little bear ears.

Just from annoyance, I lift my foot and bring it down upon Monokuma's foot, the small heel in my shoe squashing his foot. Monokuma lets out a yelp of pain and lets go of me, jumping back and gripping his foot. A triumphant smile was brought upon my lips along with a small giggle.