|| Chapter Twenty-Eight: New Me ||

----

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

{Word Count: 1,629}

----

Monokuma's P.O.V.

As I finally began to wake up, I snuggled closer to (Y/n). If I were being honest to myself, I didn't want to leave; I wanted to stay like this forever. My chin was rested over (Y/n)'s shoulder, giving me a clear view of her peaceful face. Her fingers were entangled within my hair and the comforting action was almost enough to drag me back to sleep.

It was time to go.

I left the bed leisurely and was sure not to wake (Y/n). Once I tucked her into the covers to keep her warm, I sat at the edge of the bed near her. I reached my hand out and gently stroked her cheek. She nuzzled her face into my hand, her warmth making my cold hand warm up.

I leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her nose. "I love you."

I moved away from her and left the room in a hurry. I shouldn't have stayed the night in (Y/n)'s dorm; the mastermind is probably going to be pissed! I quickly made my way to the area where the masterminds would stay. Upon opening the door, the mastermind was standing before me with a smile wicked enough to scare any person.

"Hey Monokuma~ I see you stayed the night elsewhere," the mastermind spoke. I gave a nod in response, closing the door. They grabbed my face and forced me to look them in the eye. A sharp pain shot through my neck from the sudden movement, causing a groan to erupt from my throat.

"Ugh, what's the matter with you?! Stop letting your stupid feelings get in the way of the original plan we all had in mind," the mastermind sneered.

"What's the matter?~ Are you jealous I'm spending more time with (Y/n) than you are?"

I received a harsh slap to the face from my remark. "Don't you talk to me like that, you fucking loser! I'm the reason why you met her in the first place. If I would have never found you, (Y/n) would have never even looked in your direction."

I didn't utter a response. The mastermind looked pleased as their lips curled into a smile.

"Remember your place. Don't ruin our plan or else I'll make sure you never see your lovely (Y/n) ever again."

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Good morning everyone!~ It is now 7 a.m., time to rise and shine!"

I groaned and kicked the covers off of myself. I was sick of hearing that announcement every single morning; it was getting tiring. I glanced around the room and noticed Monokuma was nowhere in sight. Ah, he must have woken up early and left to make sure he would make it in time for the morning announcement.

I felt a bit of disappointment about not seeing Monokuma in the morning.

I dragged myself out of the comfortable bed. I went to make my way to the bathroom, but ended up tripping and falling face-first onto the ground. "...what the hell?" I mumbled, glancing back at whatever the hell I just tripped over.

There was the backpack full of games, magazines, and other things that Monokuma had left. Seriously? He couldn't have taken that with him? 

I get up and kick the backpack underneath the bed to avoid any further incidents. I continued on with my morning routine then exited my dorm room. I went to the dining hall like I always do every morning to grab breakfast. 

I enter the dining hall, acknowledging the others in the room. I went and grabbed something to eat then took a seat near the others to listen in on their conversation.