e͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽e͓̽e͓̽n͓̽. s͓̽e͓̽c͓̽o͓̽n͓̽d͓̽ f͓̽i͓̽r͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ d͓̽a͓̽t͓̽e͓̽s͓̽

"what a feeling to be right here, beside you now, holding you in my arms"
what a feeling - one direction
☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎
february 14th, 2020

daniel😕 : hey, you doing anything today?

eleanor looked down as her phone buzzed in her lap and couldn't help the butterflies that swarmed through her at reading daniels message. she knew they were taking things slow, but she'd been hoping he'd ask her to hang out today.

lennie❤️ : nope , i'm free. what's up?

daniel😕 : wanna do something?
i mean, you don't have to if you don't want to..

she smiled to herself at his nerves before replying,

lennie❤️ : sure :) watcha got in mind?

daniel😕 : it's a surprise, pick you up in an hour?

lennie❤️ : see you then

she threw her phone down on her bed and giddily began to get ready, looking through her closet for an outfit that was cute but didn't make her look like she was trying too hard.

she was nervous, to say the least. it'd been awhile since her and daniel had hung out together by themselves, and the fact that it was valentine's day didn't do anything to ease her nerves. was this a date? we're they hanging out as just friends? she wasn't sure, and not knowing made her anxious.

an hour flew by, way too quickly for eleanors liking. she was still a nervous wreck and as she made her way down stairs to wait for daniels arrival, her nerves were something that was extremely apparent to isaac.

"you look like you're going to shit your pants"

she glared at him and threw up the middle finger, eliciting a laugh from him. "i'm really nervous" she admitted, stepping off the last step and making her way to sit besides isaac on the couch

"why?" he questioned, turning the tv down and facing her, giving her his full attention

"i'm going out with daniel..." she began nervously, scanning isaacs face for a negative reaction. when she didn't get one, she continued, "and i don't know if were hanging out as just friends or if it's a date"

he pushed down the negative comments that itched to leave his mouth, knowing they wouldn't change anything , nor would they do anything to ease his sisters nerves, "i mean is is valentines day" he pointed out, "he's probably under the impression that it's a date... is that what you want it to be? a date?"

a blush crept onto her cheeks, "yeah.. kinda"

"don't stress about this, el" he told her gently, "just go and have fun, alright?"

she nodded along to what he was saying just as the doorbell rang. she looked up at isaac like a deer in headlights and he let out a laugh, "el, breathe. you're okay. you're going to have fun" he reassured her