Victoria's Secret Fashion Show- Avengers Cast x Reader

A/N

Thank you so much to ChloDavids for giving me this idea! I am also very sorry for taking some time of of this book. School just started like a couple weeks ago and I usually get very stressed because of it. I will try to post more, I also have some more books in the works. Thanks for reading my books it really makes me happy. Happy reading loves!

~Amwoody

Warning: It gets a little hot at the end, if you know what I mean. 😏 Also there's swearing.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

CHRIS EVAN'S POV

"CUT" Joe screams, "Good job everyone that's a rap today, thank you everyone." We all say goodbye and head to our trailer's. Sebastian and Anthony come into mine and Anthony says with a smirk, "So the girls suggested that we go to a Victoria Secret Fashion Show with them tonight. Are you guys going to go, because you know I'm going." Sebastian laughs and says, "Why not we get to see some hot girls in sexy underwear." "Okay I'll go, is the rest of the gang going." I say while putting a muffin in my mouth. "Yah we are meeting the girls there and then after the show we are going to party." Anthony says. "Sounds good. Now get out so I can change." I say while pushing them out of my trailer.

Y/N'S POV

Scarlett, Lizzy and I get changed and into some party clothes. I throw my VS robe in my bag and my Heels, then get to Scarlett's car. "You ladies look nice." I say with a nervous smile. "Why thank you you look good also." Lizzy says. "I'm so nervous, I don't know how there going to react." I say while looking down at my hands. Lizzy looks at me and says, "You are going to be fine, they are going to be shocked and they will probably say your hot." I let out a shaky sigh and say, "Thank you Lizzy." "Of fucking course." She says with a laugh.

Scarlett's:

Lizzy's: