Homecoming - Avengers x Reader

Summary: You are Peters age and go to the same school. You live in the avengers tower. Peter asked you to be his date to homecoming, but little did you know that he is spider man and little did he know that you live with and know the avengers. All you told the avengers was that a boy at your school asked you to homecoming and that he's picking you up at 6:00.

Y/n's POV

You where on your way home from school and Peter, a boy you were best friends with from your first day at that school, came up to you and said, "Hey umm Y/n, w-would you like to homecoming with m-me." I blushed and said, "Yes I would love to go to the dance with you." His eyes light up and his smile is wide, you walk closer to him and kiss his check and walk away. "I'll send you my address, see you tomorrow Peter." With that you left standing there looking like a tomato.

    *When you get home*

"Hey Steve, where's Nat and Wanda." I say to Steve while grabbing and apple and taking a bit of it. "They are in the training room kiddo." I ran to the training room and bursted through the the door and said with two thumbs up pointing to myself, "Guess who just got a date to Homecoming!" They stop there training and look at me will excitement. "We have to find you a dress right now." Nat said, Wanda nodded. They both took my hands and lead me out the the room but we were stoped by a certain black haired god.

    "I will help, with me you don't have to go shopping, I can just wave my hand and make a dress appear." We all look at each other and nod. "Okay Loki lets see what you can come up with."

    We made it to my room and Loki asked me, "What do you want your dress color to be." I took a moment to think about it and said, "I'm willing to try any dress really. I want it to be a tight fitting dress though, but I can try some loose dresses."

    "Okay now the first dress." Loki said with a smirk, he only smirks when he's up to something...

    "Lady Y/n green is definitely your color, and you look ravishing in Asgardien clothing

    "Lady Y/n green is definitely your color, and you look ravishing in Asgardien clothing." Loki said, Nat and Wanda look at you with there mouths open. "Loki this is a beautiful dress but I want it to be short for the dance. Long dresses are more for prom." I said while looking in the mirror.

    "As you wish, now for the second one."