Abomination Madness combat

Abomination are crazed, deformed zombies like enemies that are unique to madness project nexus. Like the zombies they can take many shots without dying. They debut in episode 1-5, level(1.5-c). They were mutated and several pieces of flesh have been cut from their bodies, making their muscles visible. Their arms have been strapped to their torsos with belts. Abomination with their arms strapped down with and will attack the player using their heads and bodies. Due to its limited attack option, an abomination with its arms strapped still dropped kicked their enemies to disarm and knock them down. Because of this, this is recommended to use ranged weapons on them(unless their opponent are mutant or zombies then it will go down on who can tear each other more). When an abomination zombie is reduced to half health they will topple over and then stand back up with the straps around their broken arms, unless they're been decapitated. Now free to grapple their foes they attack in a similar to zombies; the abomination will seize targets in the same fashion, but instead of draining their TAC-Bars, they will rapidly headbutt them, dealing directly damage to their health. Similar to zombies attacks, the player must mast the movements keys in order to break free. Since abominations will not disarm the player after their arms have been freed, landing melee attacks on them in their second stage is easier. Note that the abomination will attack other's that are not their same kind like zombies or other kinds of opponents like mutant zombies or skilled fighters.