Demon Madness Combat(Evil side)

The demon is an unknown character that has only appeared in one episode which is incident 111A and it is not in cannon episode.

Powers and abilities: The demon has several powerful and horror like abilities. For example it seems to possess agents, abominations, mag agents, grunts/civilians , red shade agents, black shade agents and move them to other places. They do come out of the ground when summoned by the demon tentacles sending its power into the ground. Also their eyes are the purple since they are summoned by their demon master. It can twist and mangle the body parts of possessed agents at impossible angles. It is because of this that the demon kills its victims very quick. An example is when its kills an agent and writes"YOU NEED ME" with blood onto the wall in a very short amount of time. It seems to kill it with its appendages, but how it exactly kills isn't shown. Another of it's ability is that it can teleport, this has been down multiple times t confuse and attack Jesus.

Appearances:

Incident 111A

After Jesus has killed 2 agents, he tries to kill the third agents but the demon flashes from the back of the agents head. Jesus rubs his eyes and targets the agent again, who seems to have automatically moved a little to the left. He reappears and the agent head is turned and snapped at an impossible angle to look directly at Jesus. Jesus becomes frustrated and looks through the scope of the rifle yet again. This time jesus finds the agent has been slaughtered, and the words "YOU NEED ME" are written on the wall with his blood. The demon presence is considered to be pure evil, that it disrupts living organism functionally, thus rendering Jesus pray to the demon. The screen goes to black, then showing increasing amounts of blood splatters as the watcher can hear sounds of Jesus being killed, signified by blood spats, followed by a bigger splatter.