"i love her, but as a friend guys" max mentioned.

"awhh" chloe complained, sitting next to ana, her arms crossed with disappointment.

"taylor you just got put in the friend zone, how do u feel?" libby implied.

"not if max here was already in the friend zone himself" taylor joked, looking up from her phone to max, giving him a cheeky grin.

"CAN I LOOK NOW??" cait asked loudly, tom's hands were still over her eyes.

"oh, yeah you can, sorry" tom replied, awkwardly moving his hands from the girl's eyes.

"thank you" cait moved her head up to look at tom.

him being the actual green giant n all.

"anytime cait" he answered, tilting his head down to meet cait's eyes.

"ALEXA PLAY CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT" katie shouted.

"you can't talk katie, after what our poor eyes have just witnessed" lilli
argued, picking up her pizza.

"alexa play the 50 shades of grey playlist" elisha teased.

"right no elisha stop leave alexa alone" taylor covered her mouth and laughed at the girl's comment.

"hey google play the 50 shades of grey playlist" elisha teased.

taylor replied "twat"

"i just fell" i cleared up. "can we shut up so i can eat some pizza?"

"sure you did" libby said sarcastically.

"HE DID-" katie added.

"we'll believe it when we see it" lilli told us.

"you did see it?" i said.

"well, we saw something" dobby corrected.

"i give up" katie sighed, sitting back down in her position.

"ok well lets just forget this ever happened and eat our food before it gets cold" cait suggested.

"they're definitely friends with benefits" max sunk down in his bed and continued to eat more pizza.

"max mills if you don't stop it now i swear to god-" taylor looked into max's eyes, unable to finish her sentence.

"what you gonna do?" max asked her, their faces getting closer.

"uh guys i think i left my phone in the lobby-" cait hinted, wanting to leave max and taylor alone.

"but it's in your ha-" rio was cut off by katie grabbing her arm and walking towards the door.

"ok let's go look for your phone cait" katie said, giving me an excited look on her face.

her best friend was falling in love.

max and taylor were still locked with each other's eyes, not noticing we were all leaving.

we were now outside.

"ohh i get what we're doing now" elisha laughed, watching us all place our ears against the door to eavesdrop on max and taylor.

we all had our ears against the door so we could still hear what they were saying.

"i um- i" taylor stuttered.

"OH GOD SHES FREAKING OUT, I CANT LISTEN TO THIS" katie whispered, covering her ears and hiding her face in my chest.

"katie.. we have to stay strong for our bestfriend- taylor garcia can do this" libby whispered, looking at katie with her eyebrows raised.

who was very close to me.