Harry was quick to bring the Omega into his warm embrace again, kissing the top of his head.

"Can I take you home?" Harry asked, hoping that the Omega will accept his offer.

"We'll see about that once the classes end." Louis chuckled, leaving the Alpha stand in the hallway all alone.

𐐪𐑂

"Oh Marcel! He talked to me!" Harry squealed happily as he reached their house, "And he said that he loves me and let me take him home!"

"That's great, Harry." Marcel chuckled, "Will he move in with us?"

"He doesn't think he's ready to come to visit us, we should wait before asking him to move in." Harry said.

"Yeah, you're right."

𐐪𐑂

June came around faster than Louis would have liked, leaving him in his fourth month of his pregnancy. His belly was now more visible, rounder and way bigger than Niall's or Gigi's. Today was his appointment, a special day for the Omega because the doctor said she could tell them the sex of the pups.

Louis couldn't wait any longer, his mother was also excited but couldn't accompany him to the hospital this time because of work. Louis was a bit upset at first, but Gigi and Niall are going to be there for him instead. It was like they originally planned their appointments - together.

Harry brought him home that day, trying again to explain everything to Louis, even though he wasn't the one causing this huge mess. It was cute to see Harry trying to convince Louis to forgive them all, yet he didn't mention Edward and Louis was grateful for that.

"Hey Louis." Gigi greeted the Omega.

"Hello." Louis laughed, greeting the two of his best friends happily.

"Are we ready to get to know the sex of our babies?" Niall squealed excitedly.

"Yes sir." Louis saluted, giggling softly.

"What do you guys want?" Gigi asked.

"I would love to have a little boy running around, you know." Niall said, "My little buddy."

"I have this strong feeling for a girl." Gigi admitted, "Zayn feels it too."

"My mom wants a boy while Elis and twins are hoping for a girl. Grace said she wants a boy too, because our family is full of girls." Louis chuckled.

"I just want them to be healthy." Louis admitted.

"I think you'll have a boy." Niall guessed.

"Right! I have feeling for a boy too." Gigi laughed.

"Edward always wanted to have a boy, having the walking copy of him in miniature. And Marcel wanted a boy too, Harry was the only one who was hoping for a girl, he wanted to have a little princess to spoil." Louis smiled.

"What about the second sex?" Niall asked.

"I never really thought about that to be honest." Louis admitted, laughing softly.