Chapter 21:

Small amount of dominant behavior: marked with ***

I wake with a start. It's abrupt, and I'm completely unexpecting the shrill sound of the alarm next to me. I reach over, desperately trying to shut it off, but I find that it's on the other side of the room. No, no, no. I don't want to get up. It's too early, and my eyes are burning. No matter how much I will the alarm to turn itself off, it doesn't.

I groan, rolling my body to practically flail myself onto the hardwood floors. I drag myself over to the alarm, and I turn it off with a loud smack. I stretch my arms above my head, yawning, and probably looking like a crazy woman. I don't have a chance to even start waking up properly before Bethanne comes bursting into the room.

"We've got to get you a pretty dress to wear. I'm going digging through your closet."

I don't bother to argue with the already way too determined lady. Bethanne pulls out a yellow and white striped dress, but she quickly decides against it. She says it's too tight and low cut for school. As she continues to go ravishing through my clothes like a wild animal, I go to the restroom to brush my teeth. When I open the door, I see Eli standing there, a towel hanging low around his waist. He's so gorgeous with that skin and those six pack abs.

"Good morning, baby."

"Morning, Eli. How are you?"

"I'm doing good, but I'm worried about you. After leaving so abruptly last night...all of us guys are worrisome."

"I was telling the truth when I said I needed sleep. We had only been up for a few hours, but meeting all of them wore me out. I'm all good now."

***

I reach across Eli and grab my toothbrush and paste. His hot skin from the shower brushes up against mine, sending shivers down my back. As I brush my teeth, Eli stands behind me to place small kisses on my neck. When I bend over to spit, I feel a large something poking my butt. I don't even know what it is and it's making me feel overheated.

I feel something tingling, butterflies filling my stomach. I bite my bottom lip as Eli runs his hand up my back and comes to grip the front of my throat. It's a firm grip but nothing that could hurt me. It actually feels nice, I like it. With a swift hand, Eli smacks my butt, a gasp exiting my mouth at the stinging sensation. A whimper, yes...a whimper...fills the deafening silence of the bathroom as Eli lifts the end of my shirt, pushing it up my body, so my breasts are hanging out in the open.

He places light kisses on my hips before backing away from me. His hand leaves my throat, but the electricity of the motion stays. His lips leave my hip, the tingles not subsiding in any way. The hard, large thing pressed against my butt is no longer there, but I cannot help but want to feel it again. I want to see whatever it was because I'm naive to whatever just happened.

I glance up at Eli, a deep red blush covering my face, my mouth wet with water from washing the toothpaste away. A smirk, though it has a hint of a genuine smile, flashes on his face. He looks at me intently, his eyes scanning my face, my lips in particular. Eli steps toward me. His large hand wraps around my waist in a firm grab. Like the one around my throat.

***

"Never lie to me again, baby. Don't ever make me that worried. Do you hear me?"

I gulp, loving the domination he has over me. He doesn't do it often -- he hasn't done it this much before -- but I love it so much. It makes me feel taken care of, safe, needed, loved, wanted...all the good things that I never really got with my family at home.

"Answer me."

Eli's teeth are gritted tight, and I don't want him to break his jaw. I place my hand on his face, making Eli soften up a bit.

"I hear you, Eli."