Chapter 16

Wangji got released from the hospital in two days after having a full body checkup. As per the plan Xichen and Wanyin cleaned the whole Lan Mansion and deleted 99.99 percent news about the whole mess from the internet. And in addition Xichen bought a set of new mobile and a laptop and he hacked those whole devices that Wangji would not be able to get any kind of disturbing news and Xichen could keep an eye on everything. Xichen had explained everything to his workers and miraculously all of them agreed to play along with them.  It was going fine. Everyone was trying their best to act normal. But problems found them soon.
   On the second day everyone gathered in the Lan mansion to cheer up Wangji. With the help of Xichen and Wei Ying, Wangji sat on the sofa and everyone sat surrounding him. Yanli asked,''A-Zhan! How are you feeling now?'' Wangji smiled,''Much better. Your brother is the most strict person here and taking a good care of me. So how could I feel pain?'' Everyone laughed and Huaisang spoke,''By the way Wangji! Did you know about Rulan dating your junior?'' Wangji was a little bit startled,''Yeah, I think so. But Rulan, let me tell you something. Sizhui is my responsibility here. So don't you dare to pull any stunt on him or break his heart. I have broken my arm and ribs in the accident but I'll love to make you like me too. So always remember that you are dating Lan Wangji's brother.'' Everyone was feeling a sense of relief, after all Wangji used to call Sizhui his boyfriend. Though it was only for the sake of acting but still it was hard for everyone, specially for Wei Ying.
   Wei Ying smiled,''Yes! Yes! He knows that. And I know that he'll never break A-Yuan's heart. By the way Sijie, is everything okay with mom and dad? They were sounding so freaked out on the phone.'' Yanli eyed Wangji and put a smile,''Yes! Obviously. Everything is fine.'' Wei Ying understood that it was probably about something which should not be discussed in front of Wangji. So after having a few more conversations, Wangji started to feel sleepy, an obvious side effect of the medication. So Wei Ying and Xichen escused themselves and took Wangji to his room and tucked him into the bed. It took Wangji a minute to fall asleep and then both his boyfriend and brother went back to the drawing room to their friends.
   As Wei Ying came and sat on the sofa again, Yanli started to talk in a serious tone,''A-Xian! I'm going to tell you and everyone, something very serious. I was astonished too when I found out the actual reason behind uncle Qiren's that kind of behavior towards you. I thought to tell you only but I think this matter can't be solved only by you. You need help from others though it's a family matter of yours but still I'm telling it to everyone. I told everything he said to you and asked our parents that if they know what he meant by 'you are just like your mother'. As we all know our parents, uncle Qiren and your biological parents used to be college friends. In the university uncle Qiren fell in love with you mother, A-Xian. They dated for two years but after completing M.Com when uncle Qiren wanted to propose her for marriage, she declined it and said that she wanted to break up with him. But after a long argument uncle Qiren got to know that your mother was pregnant. And top of that it was not his child but his another bestfriend's. Your mother told him that she would return to China and get married to your father.  After that uncle Qiren locked himself in his house and our parents came back to china with me. But uncle Qiren came back again with the hope of you being his son and he had done a DNA test too. But the result came negative. You were not his son. So he exiled himself in London from then. He deeply hates your biological parents along with our parents and you too.''
   A sudden silence fell upon the room. After a long silence Wei Ying was the first to speak,''She cheated on him? Mrs. Wei cheated on him? How could she do that? How? I deserve this treatment. I deserve this.'' With the last sentence Wei Ying broke into tears. Xichen hurriedly hugged Wei Ying,''Wei Ying! No one deserves that. Your mother was the wrong one. It's not your fault. You were not there.'' Wei Ying cried more, ''How can you say that? If she wasn't pregnant and carrying me inside, then probably it wouldn't happen.'' Everyone knew that after Wangji's accident Wei Ying has become more emotional and he developed a tendency to blame himself for everything. According to Wen Ning, this could be dangerous for him and it could lead him to self destructive behavior. Jiang Cheng joined Xichen in the hug,''Just imagine, if your mother didn't cheat on uncle Qiren then you would be his son, that means you would be a Lan. And if you were a Lan and cousin brother of Wangji, then you would not be able to love Wangji and stay with him. Then what would you do?'' Everyone was shocked to hear Jiang Cheng. Everyone thought in unison,''What a reasoning! Go with it!''
   And it worked like a medicine. Wei Ying pouted,''Yessssss. You are right. If I was uncle Qiren's son then I would not have Lan Zhan! But still I can't support my mother. She created the whole problem. Now what should I do?'' Wen Qing smiled,''If she knew that her son would fall in love with her ex's beloved nephew then she would be more modest and wisely break his heart. But what she had done can not be changed. So we need to find a solution as soon as possible. Wangji can not be our ally in this state. What to do Xichen?'' Before Xichen could say anything a white dressed man came into the drawing room and greeted Xichen,''Young master Lan, my greetings to you and Second Young Master Lan. Your uncle Old Master Lan is here to pay you a visit.'' Everyone was shocked to hear the presence of the most unwanted person. Wei Ying knew that man, he was none other than Lan Qiren's secretary Su She.
   Qiren entered the room with a dark expression,''I never thought that you would be that much of a shameless person Wei Ying. At least Your mother had some shame. After breaking my nephew completely, now again you are here to suck his blood.'' In the meantime Xichen had already sent a maid to lock Wangji's room from outside because he didn't want Wangji to come out and hear everything. After listening to his uncle, Xichen started to speak,''Uncle! Don't speak so carelessly and loudly. Wangji is not well. I don't want him to get to know any kind of conversation that is going on here. So please keep your voice in check. And uncle, we can understand that you have grudge against Wei Ying's parents. But he hadn't done anything wrong. Why are you being hard on a kind child like him?'' Qiren hissed,''What are you talking about? He broke Wangji's heart and you still are taking his side? How can you do that to your beloved brother?'' Xichen sighed,''Because Wangji is my beloved brother, that's why I'm taking his lover's side. And uncle, please don't put on a act. I know, actually we know everything. How you got cheated by Wei Ying's mother, how you bore the grudge for that long and how you threatened Wei Ying to break up with Wangji just to satisfy your ego, your grudge. We know everything.''
   Qiren squinted his eyes and smirked, ''Wei Wuxian! Wei Wuxian! You couldn't help yourself anymore, huh? Ultimately you spilled everything. I should have monitored you properly. Sorry, sorry! It's my fault after all. I should have properly handled it. Wangji deserves much more.'' Xichen laughed,''Are you kidding me? Yes! Wangji deserves much more. That"s why I want you to understand that Wangji can only be happy with his Wei Ying. He loves him and you tried to create distance between them because you couldn't get happy in your life. Dn't do that. I'm begging you, Wangji needs Wei Ying.'' After that Xichen explains everything along with Wen Ning. Qiren was shocked,''What? What are you talking about? Wangji still loves Wei Ying? After all those years and all those happened between them? That means if he gets to know what actually happened in the past then he can slips into coma forever? Oh my God! What have I done? It's all my fault, if I didn't break them apart then all those things wouldn't happen, Wangji would be happy. How can I be such an idiot?''

  Before anyone could say anything, Wei Ying spoke,''Uncle Qiren, please don't be sad. Wen Ning said that he would do his best to make Wangji better. And all of us are here with him. He will soon get better and remember everything. If he wants to break up with me then, I'll leave him. Don't blame yourself. I know that you alwayas think about Xichen ge's andLan Zhan's well being. And it's natural to get angry on someone who cheated on you. But now I have only one request, please let me stay with Lan Zhan. I promise I'll not hurt Lan Zhan the way my mother hurted you.'' Qiren smiled a little,''Probably when Wangji would get to know that it was me who pressurized Wei Ying to break his heart, he would get angry on me. Wei Wuxian I'm counting on you, please take care of Wangji and calm him down and make me a new promise, that you will never leave my nephew's side. I'm really really sorry. If you can, then please forgive me. I was really blinded by the revenge. Xichen I'm really happy for you too. I hope Jiang Wanyin will stay by Huan's side forever. I wish you all good luck. Wei Ying, can you take me to Wangji?''
   With a little smile Wei Ying took Lan Qiren to Wangji's room. Xichen and Jiang Cheng also followed them because still they couldn't believe Qiren fully. When they entered the room, Wangji was waking up and he gave the biggest smile,''Wei Ying. You know...'' But soon his smile faded. Wangji grabbed Wei Ying's hand and hugged him tightly. Then with a cautious voice Wangji asked,''Uncle! What are you doing here?  Whatever you say or do, I'm not going to breakup with Wei Ying. If Wei Ying is not the one for me then there is no one for me. I love him and I'm never gonna leave him...aaaaaaahhhhhh'' Before Wangji could finish his sentence, he felt someone was hitting his head with a hammer. He closed his eyes and hugged Wei Ying with all his might. Wei Ying felt that he would get crushed in Wangji's embrace. Wangji's head got filled up with some fragrance of his lost past but he couldn't really get a proper hold on it.
   Wei Ying got really tense,''Wangji? What happened Wangji? Is your head hurting or...?'' Wangji kissed Wei Ying. At that time he really didn't give a damn about the presence of his uncle, brother, Jiang Cheng or his headache. Wangji asked while he was crying, ''Babe! Not only my head but my heart is aching too. I don't know why but Wei Ying did we go through some hard or bad time? Why I am feeling that if I release you from my embrace, if I let you go out of my sight, then you will leave again and will not come back to me?''